ADVERTISEMENT

Duke @ Florida State

I confirmed my my bookie Jimmy the Saint Duke is -8. Only two games this year with spread less than 10:

UK +2 (W)
Gonzaga -7.5 (W)

I think Duke covers

I never liked playing down there. The court looks odd to me. Something about the lighting. OFC

In looking at the FSU game results they've had a lot of close contests with some lousy teams. And they give up a lot of points. I like Duke by 9.

In looking at the FSU game results they've had a lot of close contests with some lousy teams. And they give up a lot of points. I like Duke by 9.

I get your logic.....I do the same thing, but I think they will play with a completely different mindset against us!!!
I hope you're right though!! Actually, I hope we win bigger than that.

Last edited:
Not worried about this game or this team. Our D not only keeps us in games when we're not shooting well but it directly leads to our best offense. And Florida State has looked very ordinary this year.

I'll save my worry for the next game, against UVA.
FSU is 41-2 at home going back to the end of the '15/16 season, which I think is the best in the country. In that span includes a 16 point blowout of Duke the last time they travelled there. So I admire your confidence.

For the record, I do think Duke will win, but this is not an easy opponent/arena for them.

I think these boys come out with sorta of a chip on their shoulder and put FSU away. It's something different about this team. If they attack instead of settle for long three's, lookout. I got Duke by at least 10. I think our early season test will play a huge factor. Let's Go Duke!!!!

Would agree with you if FSU hadn’t just got smoked by UVA a week ago. Think it comes down to the final 4-5 minutes when hopefully Duke ends up separating themselves and wins by 8-10 points. Just think FSU will come to play on this.

Florida State- 16th Defense, 41st Offense per KenPom.

I think our offense will get tested today. I think FSU holds us under our scoring average. I’m thinking Duke 70, FSU 62

FSU is 41-2 at home going back to the end of the '15/16 season, which I think is the best in the country. In that span includes a 16 point blowout of Duke the last time they travelled there. So I admire your confidence.

For the record, I do

For the record, I do think Duke will win, but this is not an easy opponent/arena for them.

I don't ever expect at FSU to be easy... I do expect to win, but I expect a good game, at least for 30' anyway.
I feel like we win by 10-12, but closer than that for most of the game... We'll see

Reactions: nole96
Guess who’s #2 in most games played vs. top 15 opponents this season: Wojo’s Marquette team

Reactions: timo0402
It's not necessarily playing at FSU that scares me as much as Dukes penchant for playing terribly on these early Saturday games. Some of our biggest no shows in history have come at this time, so this alone has me nervous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT