ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Basketball Gifsteria Thread...

We%20are%20laughing_zpsdbfzvl2j.gif

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Seventh Woods is announcing his college decision at 9:45 this morning. Heels be like.....
7w2JDeOAc7THO.gif

At 10: 00 this morning Seventh Woods will either be the top recruit in the 2016 class or he will be just another so so player that is just not an UNC type player. OFC

PJ Hairston got a part in the new angry birds movie coming out next summer
angry-birds-02_zpsjkuu6isk.jpg

Anticipation for tonight's game (although I won't get to see most of it)...

tommy%20boy_zps91v5cfkn.gif

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
What I hope never happens when diving after a loose ball...

Dog%20and%20Ball_zpsxboolydn.gif

How I feel about our home win streak...

Pitt_zpskqn9xjrk.gif

We might as well have fun with the fact that we are an evil empire...

Empire_zps2p41kgzb.gif

This is one of my favorites ever...

Last edited:
How I feel about the opposing team's floor general (demoted)...

Ace%20Murderer_zpstgurpatr.gif

This shall be the Po portion of the thread.

What I would do to that Indiana player if he walked into me:
Po3_zpsiqlsetfm.gif

Ingram the last few games:
Po4_zpslm1itbwu.gif

Us when people question redshirting a walk on:
Po1_zpstq8odp5x.gif

The team getting ready for a game:
Po2_zpsjthjnp5i.gif

Reactions: Dad2ze
The OFC on the weekends...

OFC_zpsmpwr0hro.gif

I love the cow bell but my favorite instrument and the only one I can play is the kazoo. I play it very well and can play just about any type of music on it from country,blue grass, gospel, spiritual, Christmas songs, classic rock, rock and roll. rockabilly. Motown, east coast beach music, west coach beach music,(The Beach Boys and Jan and Dean) blues, classical, jazz, pop, old country and western, marching band music, patriotical songs, swing, hillbilly, folk, all 4 military songs, college fight songs, ( Devil With The Blue Dress On is my best ) and Irish jigs. That's about it. Oh I don't play hip-hop or rap. Just can't get into the rhythm . OFC

I love the cow bell but my favorite instrument and the only one I can play is the kazoo. I play it very well and can play just about any type of music on it from country,blue grass, gospel, spiritual, Christmas songs, classic rock, rock and roll. rockabilly. Motown, east coast beach music, west coach beach music,(The Beach Boys and Jan and Dean) blues, classical, jazz, pop, old country and western, marching band music, patriotical songs, swing, hillbilly, folk, all 4 military songs, college fight songs, ( Devil With The Blue Dress On is my best ) and Irish jigs. That's about it. Oh I don't play hip-hop or rap. Just can't get into the rhythm . OFC

Sky with the solo!

Kazoo_zps3mqsog3x.gif

Reactions: skysdad
I wish I could think of a good headline for this one but I can't... Hansbrough's expression is hilarious.

Hansbrough_zpsjktaii8p.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT