ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Basketball Gifsteria Thread...

ODD after he creates a masterpiece photoshop of Ol' Roy and right before he posts it for all to enjoy...

200_zpsstc7ccpj.gif

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah!!!

I was in the middle of doing some work around the house, and I decided to take a peek and see what was going on over here...and I gave out a huuuuge laugh! This is sooooooo funny to me...probably because it's not too far from the truth!!!:D:D Thanks again for the big laugh, Tyler!

OFC

Reactions: Showenuff
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahah!!!

I was in the middle of doing some work around the house, and I decided to take a peek and see what was going on over here...and I gave out a huuuuge laugh! This is sooooooo funny to me...probably because it's not too far from the truth!!!:D:D Thanks again for the big laugh, Tyler!

OFC

Haha!! Keep up the good work brother ;)

I love that theme, Sky!

And on a side note...in case anyone is wondering what that 'Cinemaware' is at the top of The Three Stooges title...that is the name of a software company that brought out the 3 Stooges game for the Amiga computer back in '87. The memories...that was a great computer, and the game was really fun...had some digitized speech. I still have the Amiga, and the game!

OFC

Let's try to keep this to Duke stuff (although I'm guilty myself). Hearing our freshmen are playing so well...

Semi%201_zps1g89gteg.gif

Reactions: Dad2ze
Will, I posted this to 'LetsGoDuke', but here it is for you if you want to try it.

Just get you an image host provider (such as Photobucket, or others). Find you a pic, or a gif and then right click on your mouse (or whatever device) and then it's bring up options...pick 'save picture'. Then upload that pic to Photobucket (or whatever), then you can download it in a post on here by clicking on the 'image icon' next to the smiley face above your post, and it will bring up a box that you can 'paste' your picture url (use the 'Direct' url on Photobucket), and then click insert. Your pic is posted.
If you need anymore help or if that's not clear enough, I'll try to walk you through it...if you want to post.

OFC
I got lost before I even got to the 2nd line. Can't you just do an online seminar??

I got lost before I even got to the 2nd line. Can't you just do an online seminar??

Here is where I'll add the pic.

A%20AHOF%20Roy.jpg

There is the pic...now all I need to do is post it...which I will.
Okay, this was just a test for posting this pic.

OFC

Here is where I'll add the pic.

A%20AHOF%20Roy.jpg

There is the pic...now all I need to do is post it...which I will.
Okay, this was just a test for posting this pic.

OFC

Is he having officiating issues or stomach cramps. OFC

Me if someone came off the elevated floor at the NC game...

photo%20op_zpsnucy78lq.gif

My fiances reaction as the 5th banner was being dropped at CTC.....I have to admit it was mine as well.
so-beautiful_zpsh8sc4ys0.gif

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT