ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Basketball Gifsteria Thread...

dbav

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2014
I thought this may be a fun thing to try. I wanted to start a thread where we could post random gifs that sum up our Duke Basketball fandom.

This is how I felt watching the final 13 minutes of the National Championship Game and knowing that the season has begun:

tumblr_inline_nhu3p8SnJi1rg0g8s_zpshdbwzoec.gif

Thanks to Dirt for helping me figure this out.

I have NO idea how you guys do this stuff, and I'm too old to learn. But not too old to laugh! Good shit!!!!!
OFC
I think OAD and Denver are smart fellows. I am pretty sure they are computer science instructors at a local university.

Last edited:
Reactions: pisgah101
Maybe it's just a good day.... As Jay eluded to the local weather, but I can't recall ever laughing so hard at a thread!!!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Haha. I don't have a clue how to post pics or gifs, but you guys are doing a great job.

Just get you an image host provider (such as Photobucket, or others). Find you a pic, or a gif and then right click on your mouse (or whatever device) and then it's bring up options...pick 'save picture'. Then upload that pic to Photobucket (or whatever), then you can download it in a post on here by clicking on the 'image icon' next to the smiley face above your post, and it will bring up a box that you can 'paste' your picture url (use the 'Direct' url on Photobucket), and then click insert. Your pic is posted.
If you need anymore help or if that's not clear enough, I'll try to walk you through it...if you want to post.

OFC

I have NO idea how you guys do this stuff, and I'm too old to learn. But not too old to laugh! Good shit!!!!!
OFC

Will, I posted this to 'LetsGoDuke', but here it is for you if you want to try it.

Just get you an image host provider (such as Photobucket, or others). Find you a pic, or a gif and then right click on your mouse (or whatever device) and then it's bring up options...pick 'save picture'. Then upload that pic to Photobucket (or whatever), then you can download it in a post on here by clicking on the 'image icon' next to the smiley face above your post, and it will bring up a box that you can 'paste' your picture url (use the 'Direct' url on Photobucket), and then click insert. Your pic is posted.
If you need anymore help or if that's not clear enough, I'll try to walk you through it...if you want to post.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT