ADVERTISEMENT

Duke back to #1.....

It’s crazy to see VT in the top 10 in basketball. The ACC has to have a good showing in the tourney this season otherwise it’s all for nothing.

Heck yea QC. Been a great week for all my teams and how bout that blockbuster trade by the Reds?! Hope it continues this week for the football team with a bowl victory over Temple!
Man how sweet would it be for our Reds to be contenders next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukefanKY
Did the panthers make the playoffs??
Hahahaha....sorry couldn’t resist
Yeah the Panthers have been horrible the second half of the season and to top it off my Redskins have been terrible all season too with all the quarterback issues that we’ve had. So I’m not going to have a team to pull for in the playoffs. lol

Yeah the Panthers have been horrible the second half of the season and to top it off my Redskins have been terrible all season too with all the quarterback issues that we’ve had. So I’m not going to have a team to pull for in the playoffs. lol
Right there with you as a 49er fan. Hate the Cowboys and for the 3rd or 4th year in a row I was rooting for draft position before week 8.

Right there with you as a 49er fan. Hate the Cowboys and for the 3rd or 4th year in a row I was rooting for draft position before week 8.
Yeah the Panthers are most likely going to end up at 6-10 and the Redskins will end up at 7-9 or 8-8. So both of them should get pretty good draft selections, so hopefully they make the draft picks that they need most.

Yeah the Panthers are most likely going to end up at 6-10 and the Redskins will end up at 7-9 or 8-8. So both of them should get pretty good draft selections, so hopefully they make the draft picks that they need most.
As a Cowboys fan, I hop they both blow it in the draft. The panthers need a qb, but they won’t get one.
But knowing the cowboys like I do, we’ll likely lose first round of playoffs.

As a Cowboys fan, I hop they both blow it in the draft. The panthers need a qb, but they won’t get one.
Yeah we need a new QB because Cam has been struggling especially since he’s had the shoulder problems. If they’d pulled him earlier in the season then maybe we would’ve had a better record.

Last edited:
Your right QC! Unfortunately that will be the outcome but hey let’s just enjoy winning the NFC east! When we were sitting at 3-5, I thought we were done for! But you never know, the Cowboys could end up winning and advancing!

Your right QC! Unfortunately that will be the outcome but hey let’s just enjoy winning the NFC east! When we were sitting at 3-5, I thought we were done for! But you never know, the Cowboys could end up winning and advancing!
My son said maybe we’ll shock the world. Possibly 10-6 after a 3-5 start. I’ll take it. We’ll probably sit our starters Sunday tho since we’re locked in the four seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT