ADVERTISEMENT

Duke alum Dan Bernstein going after Coach K

Originally posted by RRH1:
on Chicago radio even comparing K with Coach Paterno.
He's written hit pieces before on K At one point he even faulted K (compared to Dean Smith) based entirely off of K's perceived political views. Pay no attention to him. He's a Juilliard-trained attorney and his show sucks.

This post was edited on 3/2 2:44 PM by The Right Blue

This post was edited on 3/2 12:45 PM by The Right Blue

there is no integrity left...the early bird gets the worm, the first to criticize gets the headlines....nobody cares about waiting for the truth to play out anymore...its sickening

And we're off........

In a month Berstein will claim abuse at the hands of Duke fans. Similar to Tampa writer who spewed false info about Jameis Winston.

The guy basically came out and said he doesn't like K because he hasn't used his power to advance his own perceived"political good" in the way Dean Smith did. Why would anyone take him seriously. He's a friggn' radio show host for god's sake...

He's a hack trolling for relevance and attention. Nobody should give him either. He deserves neither.

Originally posted by RRH1:
on Chicago radio even comparing K with Coach Paterno.
God, I hope so. Paterno is slowly being exonerated, which is the way it should be. He did what he was supposed to do at that time (and I know this is not about him, so we won't discuss it), and I believe Coach K did whatever he was supposed to do!
I just hope that everything was done in a timely manner.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

All the proper channels knew of these allegations. So I guess when and who reported it to the Dean of Students are now the questions that need to be answered. Hopefully it wasn't sat on for a period of time.

I believe when all the dust settles Mr. Bernstein will be seen for what he is and will lose some credibility. OFC

Start throwing accusations based on "reports" and hearsay. Don't wait for facts or Title IV records, let's go the Duke Lacrosse route and fire/suspend anyone who heard rumors from a retreat.

^ many more as well. I know there are some folks who truly wish K and Duke didn't follow the guidelines. According to White they have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT