ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness

I guess I did the same thing
Yeah it isn't our faults. You go to the website and try and and join the Iron Dukes and it gives you a link to donate, but says nothing about the meaning of a pledge. I am pretty sure they do this on purpose... kind of annoying if you ask me. I don't mind giving a little more, but I am going to call them and see if they have an explanation for the vague online instructions.

edit- @DukefanKY just called and they took care of it no problem. They gave me my Iron Duke number and updated my Goduke ticket account. They just used my original gift towards the membership. I think I'm going to go give another gift anyway, just for them being helpful.

Last edited:
Yeah it isn't our faults. You go to the website and try and and join the Iron Dukes and it gives you a link to donate, but says nothing about the meaning of a pledge. I am pretty sure they do this on purpose... kind of annoying if you ask me. I don't mind giving a little more, but I am going to call them and see if they have an explanation for the vague online instructions.
Let us know what they say. I went online and yes it is very vague.

Reactions: DukeDenver

edit- @DukefanKY just called and they took care of it no problem. They gave me my Iron Duke number and updated my Goduke ticket account. They just used my original gift towards the membership. I think I'm going to go give another gift anyway, just for them being helpful.

I called as well. He took my number and said he was going to look up my donation, then call me back to straighten it out

You can set it up to just auto draft it each year. You can bump your pledge up and get to a point where you get free ID parking, then you can park right at the base of Cameron for games.

Got my tickets!! I do not know what section or where I am sitting? I guess that gets assigned later?

Yep, you're assigned the absolute best seat available according to what is still available at the time you connected. They'll come in the mail a week or two before the game, unless you got will call.

So I am 100% attending the Champions Classic, but I am still 50/50 on attending this event for work related reasons.

Trying to make it down there, and if so, will be trying to find tickets in the secondary market. I remember looking a week before it happened last year, and tickets were around $60 for us Average Joes, very reasonable.

This is gonna be fun, you fools better plan to get there early on Friday so we can all get together and cut up a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: DukeDenver
I am bringing my son and a buddy of mine from Myrtle Beach. I can't wait to meet some of the DI crew. Just so y'all aren't disappointed, I never drink before a Duke basketball event. I like seeing basketball completely sober (plus I have to drive my son around). Now Duke football? That's when my back wheel wells are rubbing the tires due to all the liquid weight in the trunk. Different experience all together.

I am looking forward to some time with the Duke family. That slight dip in temperature makes it harder to wait.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT