ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness

QC Dukie

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2014
The date has been set. It is Friday October 19th. Who all is planning on going this year? Show, we meeting up at the Skillet again?

Reactions: Showenuff
image.jpg

Reactions: QC Dukie
I am going to go ahead and book a hotel so that I am all set if I make it.
I am looking at university inn Durham next to the medical center. Mainly because it looks to be the closest. Is it reasonable walking distance to Cameron? Says .9 miles. Not sure I would walk anyway but I don't know what to expect as far as parking? Any info?

I am going to go ahead and book a hotel so that I am all set if I make it.
I am looking at university inn Durham next to the medical center. Mainly because it looks to be the closest. Is it reasonable walking distance to Cameron? Says .9 miles. Not sure I would walk anyway but I don't know what to expect as far as parking? Any info?

I've stayed there a few times for games. I've walked it some times and got a Lyft other times. It's a good 20 minute walk. Sometimes it's nice walking through campus.

I ended up booking about 2 miles away. I think I will use your advice on Lyft or Uber though instead of driving

DukefanKY, I'll give you my cell when time gets close, I'll gladly pick you up and drive you over.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Yea, it'll probably be me my daughter and my buddy Mike, I'll have a seat open for ya.

DFIKY , if you don't mind sitting by a big fat huge bully who makes up lies about a fictitious place called the Skillet, has never seen a coach or recruit there nor spoke to them , and just pisses down his leg and overacts with way to much optimism over new recruits, I'll try to get you a ticket with me.

DFIKY , if you don't mind sitting by a big fat huge bully who makes up lies about a fictitious place called the Skillet, has never seen a coach or recruit there nor spoke to them , and just pisses down his leg and overacts with way to much optimism over new recruits, I'll try to get you a ticket with me.
Don't forget to wear your shirt that says "I'm rich"

Thanks man.....I'm not sure if my wife is coming yet or not. Right now I would say "probably". I'll let you know by the time they go on sale....I can either PayPal you the money, or reimburse in person. Whichever you prefer.

Looking forward to the skillet!!!

Come on man!! He's offering a friendly gesture to me.....why you wanna stir???!!!
We didn't read the same post then. Go back and read what he said, then get back to me. Just having a little fun along with him. I didn't see anything wrong with his post. Surprised you took offense to mine.
Show will admit he was poking at Hart and me. Or as he calls us Mac Hart.
Be honest.
Don't worry, he will still hang out with you.

Last edited:
Heheh, sorry man, I’m just quoting silly shit from the past. Sometimes the only way to make the monkey stop throwing crap at you is to pick it up and throw some of his own back at him. He knows I was just jabbin. I’ll try to squeeze 2 tickets in.

Heheh, sorry man, I’m just quoting silly shit from the past. Sometimes the only way to make the monkey stop throwing crap at you is to pick it up and throw some of his own back at him. He knows I was just jabbin. I’ll try to squeeze 2 tickets in.

Sounds great! We can talk about it closer to time. I can always order two myself if I need to. Looking forward to it!

You know if the weather's nice you could take your motorcycle. Hook the sidecar up. Sharp pulling up near Cameron wearing your Duke helmet, you know the one with the horns on top.

Is there any water nearby? I may just drive the houseboat up!! Have to leave about a week ahead of time though!!

Mac, I don’t have a sidecar on the Harley, but if you wanna ride you can ride bitchstyle.

That's ok Show. I'll just wait for your report. There's a movie on the Lifetime Channel that night that I'll be watching.

I want to go! Maybe when the kids get older and I don't have to work so much. I'll ride bitch, if it means even the slightest change up in the grind of building a house, that's way to expensive and never sleeping, because my 1 and 2 year olds like to party way to much!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT