ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness

Dumb-and-Dumber.jpg

So what's the best way to get 2 tix for this thing? General public sales start early October. Would it be smart to throw down 100 bucks for the base level Iron Duke? Would that get me enough priority to snag a ticket before the public sales go live?

So what's the best way to get 2 tix for this thing? General public sales start early October. Would it be smart to throw down 100 bucks for the base level Iron Duke? Would that get me enough priority to snag a ticket before the public sales go live?

I'm willing to do that.....how do you do it? Somewhere on the website?

Reactions: DukeDenver
It seriously can't get here soon enough.

Can't go, haven't been down in many years, but seriously considering it for next year.

Got my tickets lets do this ! Soooooo, Me, Skeelow, dukehokie, QC, DBM0828, DukefanKY, DukeDenver, crazie4life, dukephysics........ WHO ELSE ?!?!

I joined he Iron Dukes so I was thinking I would get some kind of email notification on tickets. Maybe I have and missed it?

No you haven't missed it buddy, go to the iron dukes website, login first , then click on purchase tickets tab. Home games, countdown to craziness, select # of tix, buy.

Reactions: Skeelow22
No you haven't missed it buddy, go to the iron dukes website, login first , then click on purchase tickets tab. Home games, countdown to craziness, select # of tix, buy.

Yeah I noticed no email to Iron Dukes yet either on tickets being up for sale. I saw on a social media post last Friday that someone had ordered CTC tickets so I went to the site and grabbed a couple.

Reactions: Showenuff

I think something is wrong with the website. I've tried several times and keep getting an error message that it can't be reached. I can get in the site, but get that error when I try to login

I think something is wrong with the website. I've tried several times and keep getting an error message that it can't be reached. I can get in the site, but get that error when I try to login
So I gave a gift online. Does this eventually generate an Iron Duke # for me to use? If so, how do I use it? I have an old ticket buying account, but it doesn't seem to know I donated to athletics.

DukeDenver, gifting is simply that, a gift to the university, you must setup a “pledge” to generate your membership and be issued an IronDukes membership #. This will then allow you full access to the site and the ability to order tickets.

DukeDenver, gifting is simply that, a gift to the university, you must setup a “pledge” to generate your membership and be issued an IronDukes membership #. This will then allow you full access to the site and the ability to order tickets.
Oh damn, well I guess I’ll toss in another chunk. Zion’s meal plan aint free.

Reactions: Showenuff
Hahahahahahaha, well.....just so you don't feel like the Lone Ranger, I did the exact same thing my first time.

I guess I did the same thing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT