ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson -Alabama

Who wins? Not

• Clemson

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Alabama

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
And stop snapping the ball with 9 seconds left on the play clock just to run the ball up the middle. Wait 5 more seconds and do that 12 more times and you take a minute off the clock.

What a catch by Ross!!
They just did it again with 19 seconds on the play clock.

Not what I expected, but this is almost better than a close game that ends on the last play.

Reactions: DUKEFEDFAN
Anyone know which message board most Bama football fans and Clemson fans post on? Should be an interesting night on them.

And Clemson is in great position for the future. Dabo might not leave. He might decide to continue his legacy at Clemson, rather than follow Saban and fight Bear's legacy. He's the man at Clemson.
And if he does leave in a few years, Clemson's DC is the hottest name in college coaching. Venables could have essentially any position he wanted save 3-4.

And Clemson is in great position for the future. Dabo might not leave. He might decide to continue his legacy at Clemson, rather than follow Saban and fight Bear's legacy. He's the man at Clemson.
And if he does leave in a few years, Clemson's DC is the hottest name in college coaching. Venables could have essentially any position he wanted save 3-4.
Where is he gonna go? NFL?

Who's changing their votes. Come and fess up. OFC

Who's changing their votes. Come and fess up. OFC
Me. I voted with who I thought would win, not who I wanted.

Edit: in spirit. I didn’t actually change my vote in this thread/poll.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
How in the world did unc cheater u miss out on Trevor Lawrence? Oh that's right they already had chaz surratt in the seat. OFC
They said earlier that Lawrence takes classwork seriously, soooooo.....

Reactions: skysdad
Me. I voted with who I thought would win, not who I wanted.

Edit: in spirit. I didn’t actually change my vote in this thread/poll.

Ditto. I though Bama had this, and I changed once it was obvious they didn't.
Side burn on Bama: Clemson has cleared out the bench.

Stay in bed @OldasdirtDevil, I got this one tonight.

ICTHVZN.jpg

Dabo Swinney seems like a really likeable guy. Kind of the antithesis of Saban.

Dabo seems like he's happy to be coaching. Saban seems like he's doing us a favor, and that he doesn't really enjoy coaching. Hence my earlier statement about Saban and the rumors around him. He doesn't seem happy. I'm not saying he'll definitely retire or leave. I am saying that if Saban did retire or leave, I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Did someone just give Dabo a wet willy while he was giving his speech?!?!? Love it!

Something tells me if someone did that to Saban, he’d snap, shed his skin and reveal himself as the dark overlord.

Reactions: PixelDevil
Hahaha, Neners, I'm old and not very 'hip' (told you I was old:D), but in my ancient old man's vernacular...it was Alabama that snapped!:)

OFC

HAHAHAHA! In a manner speaking, that's true! Clemson: good kind of snapped (dominated). Alabama bad kind of snapped: as in got snapped in half and thrown away broken lol

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I wish Wednesday would hurry up and come because I can’t have “the freaks come out at night” song stuck in my head anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT