ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson -Alabama

Who wins? Not

• Clemson

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Alabama

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
If clempsun (aka Pickens county community college) wins I will go into hiding and move to Canada.

6Taxg6p.jpg

I heard a sports book has already opened up the odds for next year and it’s just:

Alabama
Clemson
The Field

This has nothing to do with the thread but I just got home from score keeping rec basketball. The last game I had was something to see. The league has 2 16 minute halves where the clock only stops on free throws and time outs. One team scored 115 points on 23 three pointers. Yes I said 23 with 15 coming in the second half. One guy had 28 points in the second half on 8 3 pointers after not scoring in the half. The other team managed 60 points. The 3 point percentage was high also. At least 50 per cent. They use the high school 3 point line but these guys were shooting way beyond that. It was a lot of fun to watch and I got paid for it. Now for some natty football. OFC

Last edited:
Good first half for Clemson! They better be ready to start 2nd half because I expect Alabama to come out smoking!
OFC

I would not want to be in Bama’s locker room for halftime.

Couldn't have scripted a much better start, but no one makes better second half adjustment than Alabama. It'll be a long 30 minutes.
The crazy thing is, I think Clemson still has more to explore. When you are doing this without Tee Higgins and Ross getting involved yet, not to mention Etienne hasn't got going yet. should be interesting. I think Clemson opens it up more in the second half.

I like some Imagine Dragons songs, but they sound a lot better on the radio than live. If Lil Wayne is what is considered rap these days, then I’m glad I don’t listen to rap from after 2000.

Not that impressed with the #1 team’s play. All the Sportcenter highlights, talk about the #1 recruiting class every season, all the players drafted off their team every year, does all the hype lead to a championship?
As for the football game, anything could happen.

Reactions: retiredsoldier
Wow! Clemson up 21 with the extra point to go. Sweeney looks pretty happy running down that sideline.

Reactions: skysdad
Still a lot of game left to be played, but I'm getting ready to bust out my Tide Rolled obnoxiousness.
You and me both Pixel. Just have to keep the foot on the gas. I'm waiting on Etienne to break one. Dude can straight up haul ass lol.

Reactions: PixelDevil
They need to be careful now, a turnover could be a massive momentum swing. Stay disciplined with the ball now.
And stop snapping the ball with 9 seconds left on the play clock just to run the ball up the middle. Wait 5 more seconds and do that 12 more times and you take a minute off the clock.

What a catch by Ross!!

Reactions: PixelDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT