ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Injury

Hahahahahaha. I’m having fun. I literally can say one thing and here he comes. Like clockwork. Don’t say a bad thing about Coach K. He will be on you QUICK

Knew you were slow but damn, you can't read? I'm consistently disagreeing with K. Jackass.

I'll type my disagreement with K again soon I'm sure, and call out an obvious like Carter being injured, and you'll return to say something moronic like the posts above.

You're very similar to herpes; it's a guarantee you'll return.

Last edited:
So is Wendell gonna be Wendell again?
I mean...it's only the difference between a National title and an early exit.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Knew you were slow but damn, you can't read? I'm consistently disagreeing with K. Jackass.

I'll type my disagreement with K again soon I'm sure, and call out an obvious like Carter being injured, and you'll return to say something moronic like the posts above.

You're very similar to herpes; it's a guarantee you'll return.

Man or woman shut up. Like I said I can tell what type you are. You’re soft. It’s that simple. Some traits are easy to spot and that’s definitely yours. Carter said he isn’t hurt. That’s where I’m at with that. I don’t follow what you say. You reply to me. To be honest with you I don’t respect you or your views. So stop wasting your time. You might as well put me on ignore like the others hahaha. Until then I’m going to get you upset.

Man or woman shut up. Like I said I can tell what type you are. You’re soft. It’s that simple. Some traits are easy to spot and that’s definitely yours. Carter said he isn’t hurt. That’s where I’m at with that. I don’t follow what you say. You reply to me. To be honest with you I don’t respect you or your views. So stop wasting your time. You might as well put me on ignore like the others hahaha. Until then I’m going to get you upset.

#triggered
#sentencefragments
#herpderp
#hookedonphonicsbroseph

Wendell was moving well yesterday. I know Iona can shoot the 3 and they are good at the FT line... So I look for our zone to be more spread out where the wings are higher and make them hit the "more open" middle until they prove they can beat the zone from 2 vs 3... I also think K will test out the 3/4 press, in his last press conference he talked about how pressing UNC helped get them back in the game and maybe that is something they look at going forward.

Wendell was moving well yesterday. I know Iona can shoot the 3 and they are good at the FT line... So I look for our zone to be more spread out where the wings are higher and make them hit the "more open" middle until they prove they can beat the zone from 2 vs 3... I also think K will test out the 3/4 press, in his last press conference he talked about how pressing UNC helped get them back in the game and maybe that is something they look at going forward.

That was the one thing that puzzled me about the ACCT game with UNC. The game at Cameron, the Heels didn't handle the 3/4 press very well at all, but K didn't utilize it against UNC until late in the game in the tourney.

OFC

That was the one thing that puzzled me about the ACCT game with UNC. The game at Cameron, the Heels didn't handle the 3/4 press very well at all, but K didn't utilize it against UNC until late in the game in the tourney.

OFC
I thought this also...but in the first half it took us like 12 min to actually start scoring so we couldn’t employ it early...

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

OFC
i was thinking the same thing. It did work so well at CIS and also when he went to it in the tourney, but I believe in what Coach calls and support and go with it. I figured he had his reason.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT