ADVERTISEMENT

Carter Injury

I’ve never seen an individual poster have such an insane hard-on for another poster in my life.

lol I'll take his coach and body language/play.

Kid is tough; he won't admit injury/status unless they're carrying him off the floor.

When Koach brings up an injuries you never can know if it's legit or not. That's just how some coaches are. He said Bagley and Carter were only out for precautionary reasons and that their injuries were minor. Next thing you know, they're out 2 weeks and 6 weeks respectively. Then he says Carter may not be able to play the next night only for Carter to come back and play and say he isn't hurt

When Koach brings up an injuries you never can know if it's legit or not. That's just how some coaches are. He said Bagley and Carter were only out for precautionary reasons and that their injuries were minor. Next thing you know, they're out 2 weeks and 6 weeks respectively. Then he says Carter may not be able to play the next night only for Carter to come back and play and say he isn't hurt

You realize a ligament knee sprain is precautionary at even 8 weeks, right?

Regardless, let's hope he plays more aggressively in the NCAA tourney. Duke needs him healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dad2ze

He said bagley was day to day. This is what he said about Bolden...
"Jack [White] fell into his leg early in the week, and he’s actually making good progress," Krzyzewski said at his postgame press conference. "We weren’t sure until today if he was going to be able to play, and then we didn’t feel comfortable enough for it."
Y'all love Coach K that much that you can't admit he's always a little off when it comes to these injuries. He said Carter didn't practice but there's evidence he practiced. It's ok to say he tells "injury fibs" hahaha

He is hurt

You and Timo are wasting your time as he knows all being a formerly paid D1 athlete at tOSU, and you'll be labeled as a K lover.

Chump, I'm as critical of K as they come, but Carter is obviously dealing with something, regardless of the posturing by K. There is no video proof of Carter taking full-contact practice, only a few highlights of light work.

And stop with the ligament sprain excuses. Your obtuse view of it is just clinical ignorance.

You and Timo are wasting your time as he knows all being a formerly paid D1 athlete at tOSU, and you'll be labeled as a K lover.

Chump, I'm as critical of K as they come, but Carter is obviously dealing with something, regardless of the posturing by K. There is no video proof of Carter taking full-contact practice, only a few highlights of light work.

And stop with the ligament sprain excuses. Your obtuse view of it is just clinical ignorance.

i'm just not a meat beater like you. that's all. Carter said he's fine but the goof-troop (you) say he's lying. usually not practicing means not practicing. steph curry actually wasn't practicing a few years ago. Carter was going through drills on a "hurt foot". Why would you have a guy with a hurt foot out on the floor at all? just shut up

i'm just not a meat beater like you. that's all. Carter said he's fine but the goof-troop (you) say he's lying. usually not practicing means not practicing. steph curry actually wasn't practicing a few years ago. Carter was going through drills on a "hurt foot". Why would you have a guy with a hurt foot out on the floor at all? just shut up

So players only go from sitting out to full practice when dealing with and/or recovering from an injury? Lol, and to think, you were a tOSU "athlete". You never understood the difference between the words hurt and injured.

And meat beater? Really? Do we need to go back to you "trying" to be a RE expert? Give it up. At least you didn't try to be a clinical expert here. Bravo.

Now get your last word in Chump. I'm out - on a plane and $$$ calls. Peace.

So players only go from sitting out to full practice when dealing with and/or recovering from an injury? Lol, and to think, you were a tOSU "athlete". You never understood the difference between the words hurt and injured.

And meat beater? Really? Do we need to go back to you "trying" to be a RE expert? Give it up. At least you didn't try to be a clinical expert here. Bravo.

I'm starting to think you're a woman forreal. I've never seen a man that likes to argue like you. We know you weren't an athlete at all. Men just don't take every word another man says as gospel like you do with Koach. It's very odd. But anyway I clearly said earlier if you wan't to be real majority of the team is "hurt" at this point. No one is 100% especially theses freshmen. Ya man Coach K said Carter didn't practice at all. There's video evidence of a guy that supposedly had an injured foot and was questionable for the game actually practiced with the team. So now you're trying to explain what Coach K meant like you know him personally. Go play bingo or something. I know if anyone says anything about Coach K you will definitely come to the rescue. It's not a good look, man...woman...or whatever you are

Ok you know better than the guy. Gotcha.
No. I am actually privy to actual factual information. I’m not relying on an athlete telling a reporter he is fine. I know that is probably crazy to believe but athletes and coaches don’t put everything out there to the media. The dude has a hurt foot. Is what it is, you can believe whatever you want, I’m just telling you the facts. He played through it this weekend and is being treated. We will know more tomorrow.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
No. I am actually privy to actual factual information. I’m not relying on an athlete telling a reporter he is fine. I know that is probably crazy to believe but athletes and coaches don’t put everything out there to the media. The dude has a hurt foot. Is what it is, you can believe whatever you want, I’m just telling you the facts. He played through it this weekend and is being treated. We will know more tomorrow.

So we risked him further down the line for an ACCT that means nothing? I was saying it as a joke when I first brought it up. Moreso to get the other dude upset. He doesn't like when someone says something about Coach K. But now the real question is why is he playing through a foot injury in a tournament that's irrelevant. He could've rested up and let Bolden get more run

I'm starting to think you're a woman forreal. I've never seen a man that likes to argue like you. We know you weren't an athlete at all. Men just don't take every word another man says as gospel like you do with Koach. It's very odd. But anyway I clearly said earlier if you wan't to be real majority of the team is "hurt" at this point. No one is 100% especially theses freshmen. Ya man Coach K said Carter didn't practice at all. There's video evidence of a guy that supposedly had an injured foot and was questionable for the game actually practiced with the team. So now you're trying to explain what Coach K meant like you know him personally. Go play bingo or something. I know if anyone says anything about Coach K you will definitely come to the rescue. It's not a good look, man...woman...or whatever you are

Again, chump, where is the video of full-contact practice? Hmmmmm, thought so. I don't look to argue, I just call ignorance-arse fools like yourself out. I mean you're a paid athlete, right? You should have some sense of injury vs being hurt, and that recovery is rarely "absolute", but a process.

And don't worry about me - there are people here that are "friends" on FB, lol. No need to prove my past with a desperate, obtuse professional failure.

Good day.

Again, chump, where is the video of full-contact practice? Hmmmmm, thought so. I don't look to argue, I just call ignorance-arse fools like yourself out. I mean you're a paid athlete, right? You should have some sense of injury vs being hurt, and that recovery is rarely "absolute", but a process.

And don't worry about me - there are people here that are "friends" on FB, lol. No need to prove my past with a desperate, obtuse professional failure.

Good day.

You still talking ma’am. I thought you were done. I see you learned a new word hahahaha. You’re the “obtuse” man haha. But once again Coach K said he didn’t practice. Usually when someone doesn’t practice that means they didn’t practice. If he said didn’t practice in contact drills than that is different. Him lied. Don’t worry about me!! Hahaha. You sound like a whole lady. These feminine ways start coming out with every passing comment.

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol, you guys are funny.

Reactions: dbav
You still talking ma’am. I thought you were done. I see you learned a new word hahahaha. You’re the “obtuse” man haha. But once again Coach K said he didn’t practice. Usually when someone doesn’t practice that means they didn’t practice. If he said didn’t practice in contact drills than that is different. Him lied. Don’t worry about me!! Hahaha. You sound like a whole lady. These feminine ways start coming out with every passing comment.

Says the broke "pink lady" who knows how to source "$2M" easily. Fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life son. Figured that tOSU "story" would have yielded more intelligence, but that story is wearing more thin every post you make.

Says the broke "pink lady" who knows how to source "$2M" easily. Fat, dumb, and stupid is no way to go through life son. Figured that tOSU "story" would have yielded more intelligence, but that story is wearing more thin every post you make.

Huh? Pink lady? I’m confused now. You’re a special kind of person hahahaha. You’re trying hard though. I give you that. Coach K lied though. Get mad!!!!

I wish you 2 would put your feud on hold till after the Tournament at least. Both of you guys are great posters in my opinion. But this back and forth, which has now become personal attacks on one another, is a bad look.

I don’t know why that person is so argumentative. One trigger word and there it goes.

I wish you 2 would put your feud on hold till after the Tournament at least. Both of you guys are great posters in my opinion. But this back and forth, which has now become personal attacks on one another, is a bad look.
Thank you Gill - I'm just having fun at the expense of this clown. Apologies it's taking up a yet another thread. The guy just likes to follow me, sadly.

Get mad? Again, bring substance, or at least something remotely funny.

You're about as useful as a helicopter with an ejection seat....

I can bring video evidence. You have nothing but what you think. He practiced. Point blank period. Now take your goofy a$$ on. Talking about I followed you. You forget before I even hoped on this thread they were trying to set up a Friday night sissy fight for you. And you actually liked it because I’m almost certain you’re a woman or a man with every female tendency. I was talking to another guy and here you come because I said Coach K lied. I been telling you all along that you’re soft. It’s obvious every time you post. You’re SOFT

I can bring video evidence. You have nothing but what you think. He practiced. Point blank period. Now take your goofy a$$ on. Talking about I followed you. You forget before I even hoped on this thread they were trying to set up a Friday night sissy fight for you. And you actually liked it because I’m almost certain you’re a woman or a man with every female tendency. I was talking to another guy and here you come because I said Coach K lied. I been telling you all along that you’re soft. It’s obvious every time you post. You’re SOFT

Where's the evidence again? I have nothing? Lol, guess you missed the link I posted initially with K's presser. But hey, your ignorance has already shined through (and you've exposed yourself as a fraud non-athlete with your struggle of injury knowledge).

All good. You played yourself again. You'll be here in record time to respond because you're desperate. Walk outside, enjoy your day. This won't be the last time you're wrong/called out. It happens to us all.

With respect to the other guys here - I'm done with your broke, lying arse!

Where's the evidence again? I have nothing? Lol, guess you missed the link I posted initially with K's presser. But hey, your ignorance has already shined through (and you've exposed yourself as a fraud non-athlete with your struggle of injury knowledge).

All good. You played yourself again. You'll be here in record time to respond because you're desperate. Walk outside, enjoy your day. This won't be the last time you're wrong/called out. It happens to us all.

He said a record time . Not realizing how fast he just responded. You really try so hard. Once again you’re SOFT. I can tell. I don’t care what his presser said. I saw Carter on the court practicing. Contact or no contact he was on the court practicing. That’s where we are with that. I notice you do this complaining and being argumentative one week out of the month. You aren’t fooling me. Or is this Coach K?

You know how when two posters start fighting on a message board , you always end up taking one of the posters side? I can't find a side here, its like a ****ing circle.

Hahahahahaha. I’m having fun. I literally can say one thing and here he comes. Like clockwork. Don’t say a bad thing about Coach K. He will be on you QUICK

078oetx.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT