ADVERTISEMENT

Cards hit with Level One violations

Willcampbell

Cameron Crazy
Oct 20, 2004
Louisville received notice of Level One and some Level Two violations while under the watchful eye of Mr. Pitino. Good luck, Iona.
OFC

Louisville received notice of Level One and some Level Two violations while under the watchful eye of Mr. Pitino. Good luck, Iona.
OFC
After letting UNC off, the NCAA should not be looking at any other schools until they remedy their mistake. NCAA is a joke and schools should move on and form another sanctioning body. Not saying UL is not guilty, but, hell , whatever they did pales in comparison to 18 years of cheating.

I really don't see a problem if they can hire the law team unc cheater u did for the the academic scandal. They would get away scot free. That's what I would do. You guysbe on the lookout for a like frm toothly1124. Anytime I post something about the cheaters or poke fun at their blunders he gives me a sarcastic like. He's a troll that hides behind his keyboard but won't post. I think he's probably given me about 500 plus likes when I remind all of the cheating scandal. OFC

They were on probation when these violations happened were they not? Does not look good for them IMO.

After letting UNC off, the NCAA should not be looking at any other schools until they remedy their mistake. NCAA is a joke and schools should move on and form another sanctioning body. Not saying UL is not guilty, but, hell , whatever they did pales in comparison to 18 years of cheating.
Amen the NCAA is a joke.They will probably put NC Central on probation due to this egregious violations

There’s nobody I’d rather see go down than UL but this post is 10000000% spot on! UNc should’ve burnt to the ground. UK has had their share of wrong doing but to me UNc is the scum of college basketball. I nominate a postie award for your post sir!

There’s nobody I’d rather see go down than UL but this post is 10000000% spot on! UNc should’ve burnt to the ground. UK has had their share of wrong doing but to me UNc is the scum of college basketball. I nominate a postie award for your post sir!
UNC is pretty scummy, but I would almost go to say that Kansas is the absolute worst....maybe. It’s close between unc and Kansas. Lol

Reactions: hpnole and Scotty00
UNC is pretty scummy, but I would almost go to say that Kansas is the absolute worst....maybe. It’s close between unc and Kansas. Lol
Probably right. Kansas paying players VS the holes having a dept. whose primary purpose was to keep dumbass jocks eligible. What was it Mary ? said. "I had athletes who were reading on a 3d grade level. I can't remember her last name , but, she was the whistleblower. Yeah, I know , I need to let this go. At least that is what my UNC friends keep telling me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT