ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Antoine

Little will start. If he doesn't, Roy should get checked for dimentia.

Little won’t start at the beginning of the year if Cam Johnson is healthy. But he’ll still get 20-25 mpg. He might end up starting by Feb. But Roy is loyal to a fault sometimes. Personally, I love it.

And don’t be shocked if Little decides to turn down a top 5 selection to come back for a second year. I don’t think it will happen with Nas but I didn’t think it would happen with Barnes either.

Little won’t start at the beginning of the year if Cam Johnson is healthy. But he’ll still get 20-25 mpg. He might end up starting by Feb. But Roy is loyal to a fault sometimes. Personally, I love it.

And don’t be shocked if Little decides to turn down a top 5 selection to come back for a second year. I don’t think it will happen with Nas but I didn’t think it would happen with Barnes either.

Trust me, there's no shock when HOF Coach Roy Williams is able secure a projected top 5 lottery pick to stay a few years to enjoy Wanda's nanner pudding.

Yeah little isn’t coming back dude. And mark my words, he’s starting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT