ADVERTISEMENT

Brice Johnson

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
punk city. Hangs on the rim, wraps his leg around the dudes head. Lil guy throws him on the floor. CAROLINA shoots technical foul shots. Jeesh .

Never have liked him. UNC seems to have at least one jerk every year. OFC

When I saw it it made me mad. I'm sorry but I woulda had to knock him on his rear if he wrapped his legs around me like that. Just thug move and then little Britt jumps up off the bench to rush in lol

Here's a gif (below) of it.

But Britt got ejected for leaving the bench. And to show you Roy isn't going to allow any crap he made the team ride back in their suits (as punishment for Britt's ejection), instead of their warmups. That dang Roy means business folks.:p

Brice-Johnson-Dunking-and-Hanging-on-Rim-gif.gif

OFC

The ref should have rewarded the player who threw Johnson on the floor with a free throw just for doing that. He deserved being thrown down. To bad he didn't bruise himself enough to have to come out of the game. What a loser. That's the problem with so many of these UNC recruits they don't show real class (not all, Paige usually has shown better class). Of course, I guess we should expect that kind of play given their coach.

Geiko should make a new commercial....when you're UNC...you get away with stuff....it's what you do.

Reactions: pisgah101
He always seems like he has a mouthful of rocks and is mumbling the entire time on the court.....aside from that, I like his game....enjoyed talking with my unc friends about him his 1st and 2nd year, he shot every time he touched the ball...we called him the "blackhole"...lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT