ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology - Kentucky

Don't know how they could complain about that bracket if that's how it ends up, but I'm sure they would say they got screwed. I don't think they could handle the Zags at all though

Lunardi is good at picking the teams that get in. IIRC, he’s not so good at placing them.

Reactions: Mpm277
Well, at this rate I don’t think we need to worry about the SEC getting a 1 seed.

Other than predicting seeds it seems a bit pointless to have projected brackets.

The only way that Kentucky won’t complain about the bracket and accuse the NCAA of screwing then over will be if the get the South and don’t have to play any other good teams

Last edited:
RR already crying about how easy Duke bracket is. Cakewalk they say. I and my kids have been in a lot of actual cakewalks and never won.

Kentucky fans complaining about the bracket is like UNC fans complaining about the refs. It is going to happen preemptively, so that they have a baked in excuse. Then when they lose, see, they knew they were going to get screwed.

Reactions: dbav and HonkeyT
The only way that Kentucky won’t complain about the bracket and accuse the NCAA of screwing then over will be if the get the Douth and don’t have to play any other good teams
I really like our bracket. I would have loved the South but I understand it wouldn't be fair to the 1 seed there. I think I speak for most of the fan base saying we like the bracket

I really like our bracket. I would have loved the South but I understand it wouldn't be fair to the 1 seed there. I think I speak for most of the fan base saying we like the bracket
Can you speak for most of the fan base and say the refs won’t be blamed when KY loses?

We both know the answer to that question.

Reactions: pisgah101
It’s not just the refs. The ncaa, networks, commentators, Nike and anyone else affiliated with college basketball. The only one left is The Lord Above. Which maybe true since they sold their soul to calipari.

Reactions: JC CATS
Can you speak for most of the fan base and say the refs won’t be blamed when KY loses?

We both know the answer to that question.
We got an awful whistle in the UT game, there is no question. saying that you can't blow an 8 point lead with 3 minutes to go. Hopefully we win 6 in a row and the point is moot

We got an awful whistle in the UT game, there is no question. saying that you can't blow an 8 point lead with 3 minutes to go. Hopefully we win 6 in a row and the point is moot

Not to mention the damn nets. I think the conspiracy goes all the way to the top.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
PJ Washington is hurt. Internet is all over the place - precautionary, out for Thurs/Sat, done for season.

Anyone heard anything? My brackets need to know...

I don't think it's a big deal. They said he's been wearing it since Sunday, but I don't think he had it on when the team was at Cal's house for the bracket selections. He may or may not play tomorrow, but I'm betting he does after that. I am hoping he's ok. It would be ashamed for him to miss out on his one year to experience the tourney

I don't think it's a big deal. They said he's been wearing it since Sunday, but I don't think he had it on when the team was at Cal's house for the bracket selections. He may or may not play tomorrow, but I'm betting he does after that. I am hoping he's ok. It would be ashamed for him to miss out on his one year to experience the tourney
? Where was he last year during the tournament? he played if I am not mistaken

I can really only remember one thing about last years tournament. A basketball rolling around the rim forty seven times, going all the way down 11 times, and finally a positive wind tunnel from the arena's HVAC sucking it off of the rim.

He was busy getting fouled by KState and missing free throws. Remember, the refs screwed Kentucky by calling all those fouls on KState?

He was busy getting fouled by KState and missing free throws. Remember, the refs screwed Kentucky by calling all those fouls on KState?
Nope don't remember anyone saying that. This will for sure be PJ's 2nd tournament though

I can really only remember one thing about last years tournament. A basketball rolling around the rim forty seven times, going all the way down 11 times, and finally a positive wind tunnel from the arena's HVAC sucking it off of the rim.
He played, missed crucial FT's against K State. Had a broken pinky finger

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...15655/split-decision-coach-face-uk-torn-pants
lawyer-court-order-fashion1.jpg

I was talking about Grayson Allens shot at the buzzer against Kansas!!

Shouldn't have even come to that, Kansas should not have gotten a wide open three to tie it. Duval iirc went for the steal and missed.

Reactions: dukephysics
That's a funny article!!
Something I've wondered a lot is why do coaches wear suits? I get professionalism or whatever, but it can get HOT in some of those arena's!!
I don't see anything wrong with golf attair on the sidelines! Or at least just slacks and a polo. Boo on that full blown suit crap!!
TOTALLY agree. I mean, the baseball approach would not be good, but some of those guys move around a lot and a suit has to be brutal. I don't like wearing a suit if I'm sitting still in air conditioning.

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT