ADVERTISEMENT

Bolden becoming a leader

Javin is very limited offensively but his biggest issue is not being able to stay on the court because he's constantly fouling (even though a couple today were weak/bad calls). Marques did his best today but man, we really put him in some bad spots defensively. That's something we need to look to correct in the future. Probably will be easier with Tre back. But I appreciate him giving the effort and those free throws were huge.

Bolden has really grown. He has been fun to watch. I love Javin’s effort but he does worry me at times. I feel like he has a much harder time staying in front of guys than Bolden does and he fouls a lot even though I thought a couple were questionable tonight.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Javin is very limited offensively but his biggest issue is not being able to stay on the court because he's constantly fouling (even though a couple today were weak/bad calls). Marques did his best today but man, we really put him in some bad spots defensively. That's something we need to look to correct in the future. Probably will be easier with Tre back. But I appreciate him giving the effort and those free throws were huge.

Right we had him in very bad spots today but he did his best. That last contest against Jerome was a great play

Love Bolden and Jav. They are giving us enough to let the other guys shine and for their efforts not to be wasted. Would love just a little bit more from both, but I will take what they are giving. Jav gets screwed on more calls than anyone.

Reactions: dukesince91
Bolden has definitely approved... But he also couldn't stay in front of anyone tonight.

Marques was great. It’s fun seeing his profession. As K has said in the past, everyone runs their own race. Marques is kind of sprinting right now. Let’s hope he keeps his endurance.

Javin needs to slow down. He was playing really well until two weeks ago. All of a sudden he’s playing jerky. Along with Jack, those two need to get it back. They’re big parts to us being really good.

Bolden has done a great job all year long in the time he is given. He knows his role and plays it well. I think his laid back demeanor helps him stay calm in crunch moments.

Having has not regressed or fell off. Jav comes in with a bundle of energy and tbh the guy is kinda goofy and sturggles with body control . but that every and effort is the same thing that has allowed him to make plays in the past. Idk if he will ever develop a reliable offensive game but at this point he is what he is. A high energy extra effort kinda guy.

Dude is doing exactly what we need him to do for this team. And he’s doing it well.

May not show in the box score, but Marques was great last night. Thought it was his best defensive game of the year, he was able to survive defensively against Jerome/Guy/Hunter.

Edit: 2nd best game, he was Superman against Auburn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT