ADVERTISEMENT

Attention Dad2ze

gottagonow

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 14, 2010
I would like to apologize to you for criticism of you post after the Duke loss to Syracuse. I am currently having very difficult health struggls as well as personal loss struggles but I was out of line and didn't even consider that you might not know about Boheims condition. I hope you will accepet my apology.

I would like to apologize to you for criticism of you post after the Duke loss to Syracuse. I am currently having very difficult health struggls as well as personal loss struggles but I was out of line and didn't even consider that you might not know about Boheims condition. I hope you will accepet my apology.
Class act Gotta. I don’t know what you’re going through, but I too have been dealing with issues in my personal life. Try to use this board as an outlet to talk my favorite pastime, Duke, but sometimes I drag it here with me.

Hang in there sir.

Very classy Gotta,and prayers going up for you friend.

Gotta I haven't forgotten you and your are indeed in my prayers. Sometimes we caught up in things and we just don't think about what others are struggling with. I know you pretty much keep your health issues to your self and that's understandable but please reach out tomus. I have found that sharing here about my condition has helped me in so many ways. Just knowing that so many here care uplifts me. Take care my friend. OFC

Nice show of class, a true blue Dukie. I hope your troubles fade away.

Of course I accept your apology!!! I seriously had no idea. I don’t joke about stuff like that. My daughter has a condition that causes tumors to grow along the nerves. Looking at her you’d never know it but I never joke about people’s problems. I’ll pray your health improves and if you ever need to chat my email is open as well as text. I’ve been through a lot and seen a lot more. I hope you have an amazing weekend and we can cheer the boys on to a W Saturday!

Class act gotta. Saying a prayer for you pal

Thanks for this post Gotta....Dad2ze has been one of my closest friends for almost thirty years. I know he had no idea of Boeheims health issues and isnt the type of guy to make fun of people over disabilities. Now if someone just peed themselves just because, then that would be a different story.

Reactions: Dad2ze and skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT