ADVERTISEMENT

Annual Bracket Challenge

CharlieBum

All American
Mar 23, 2010
I do a "bracket challenge" through ESPN every year with a bunch of my buddies. I do a $10 buy-in with a winner takes all type of scenario. Points are kept up with by ESPN of course so you can easily track where you stand. I'm in the process of setting up the Pay Pal account to where anyone interested in joining will be able to deposit it that way since most of you guys aren't from Forest City, NC.

If anyone is interested, just comment or post below. I will have a link to the bracket posted on here soon with the password to get into the group. The picks have to be completed by Thursday at first tip-off. Got about 20 people so far committed to playing. My cousin won $320 bucks last year on it. If someone on here wins it, I'll get your address and mail you either a money order or a check, whichever is easier.

I attached a copy of the link on here to the bracket. The password is ncaa2015.

Paypal info is: charliebumgarner@rocketmail.com

Enter it as a friend or family or it will charge us extra money.

Let me know when you get in so I can add you to the list of paid/unpaid and cross off as it comes around

BRACKET CHALLENGE LINK

I would like to participate! I will PayPal my entry fee and fill out my bracket by Thursday.

Sounds good. Let me know how your name appears on the site as well. Mine is like charliebum85 or something like that. That's a pretty easy one to figure out but I have some people whose names are "PackPride" and "NCGator" and things like that. I know who those guys are so no big deal. But if you have a different name, from this site to ESPN's, let me know. That way I can account for you being in, being paid up, and get you the $ if you win it.

This post was edited on 3/16 9:54 AM by CharlieBum

Originally posted by Showenuff:
I might play if you're cool with that charlie.
Yes sir. The more the merrier!

I would limit it at about 740 people entering lol... that way tax issues don't get involved.

My screen name on the ESPN site is jcollins2020 and my bracket is named "Coach 1K". Thanks!

Got you in and paid bud.

Again, for you or anyone else that may join, if you were to win it, I would take the PayPal money, push it through to my personal bank account and either send you a personal check or a money order. If you have a PayPal and it allows me to shoot you the money that way, I will do it. Whatever works easiest.

I have an entry but don't want to use Pay Pal. Please send me an email with an address so I can pay by check by snail mail.

Originally posted by ACC Bball Fan:
I have an entry but don't want to use Pay Pal. Please send me an email with an address so I can pay by check by snail mail.
I clicked your name but didn't see an e-mail. What is it and I'll shoot you my address...

Promise no anthrax?

And Show, I never seen your entry. Jump in it.
This post was edited on 3/17 8:46 AM by CharlieBum

Originally posted by CharlieBum:
Yo! Shoot me that email so I can give you my address.

Charlie, thank you for the invite buddy but I find myself neck deep in about 6 other brackets now, some with 2 entries, LOL. Think i'm gonna draw the line there. Good luck to all of you in this one !

I clicked your name but didn't see an e-mail. What is it and I'll shoot you my address...

Promise no anthrax?

And Show, I never seen your entry. Jump in it.
This post was edited on 3/17 8:46 AM by CharlieBum
See if you can get my email off of the NC/SC data on ESPN.

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/group?groupID=743040

I can't seem to figure out how to add it to rivals Fun page or how to retrieve yours.

Looks like an easy 10 bucks for someone if I can;t even get past this step:}

http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2015/en/group?groupID=743040

I can't seem to figure out how to add it to rivals Fun page or how to retrieve yours.

I looked on there but it didn't give it to me. Shoot me an email to: charliebumgarner@rocketmail.com

I'll respond with my address and you can just make a check there. Your bracket is in and thats the important part now. We have nearly a month before the tournament is over and I have to pay someone so no worries until then for sure. But yeah, shoot me one and I'll shoot back my personal address.

Thanks bud.

Originally posted by masterful:
email me and I will send you check. thanks
Shoot me an e-mail and I'll fire back with my address on it. What is your name in the bracket so I can recognize you if you win?

Originally posted by The Right Blue:
"The Right Blue" is in, Charlie. Just sent payment. Will fill out bracket later tonight.
Lol... I seen the payment last night and was wondering WTH you were. Thanks for joining man. I've added you and if you win the bracket, I'll find you on here and let you know and see how you want the $$. With you having Paypal, I can prob just transfer from one account to the next.

I looked on there but it didn't give it to me. Shoot me an email to: charliebumgarner@rocketmail.com

I'll respond with my address and you can just make a check there. Your bracket is in and thats the important part now. We have nearly a month before the tournament is over and I have to pay someone so no worries until then for sure. But yeah, shoot me one and I'll shoot back my personal address.

Thanks bud.
Check is in the mail.

Thanks bud.
Check is in the mail.
You're the man. Maybe I will be saying the same thing in a couple of weeks lol...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT