ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

jwill133

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 25, 2016
Duke will host Illinois. Illinois supposed to be good this year, I like it, something different.

Iowa is hosting UNC. Knew we weren't gonna play MSU due to playing them already in the Champions Classic. I wanted Iowa to be our opponent, they are gonna be preseason top 5 and I think we would have smoked them. But oh well, both teams were slated to play at home this year. Hope they crush UNC.

Duke will host Illinois. Illinois supposed to be good this year, I like it, something different.

Iowa is hosting UNC. Knew we weren't gonna play MSU due to playing them already in the Champions Classic. I wanted Iowa to be our opponent, they are gonna be preseason top 5 and I think we would have smoked them. But oh well, both teams were slated to play at home this year. Hope they crush UNC.

I think we would have definitely smoked Iowa, I’m excited about Illinois though.

LOVE IT!!! Anyone underestimating that Illini squad....Big mistake! Legit top 5-10 team with a lot of talent!! Ayo/Kofi will be ready to make a statement on the national stage! Some really fun matchups!! Can’t wait!!

Saw one preseason poll and they are ranked higher than we are.Thinkwe lose a five point per game advantage by Cameron being empty

Mark will get is first true welcome to college ball....Kofi is a 7 foot 280 pound monster! Ayo will also be a problem, my guess Wendell spends a lot of time on him.

Nice 1-2 punch for them...I think our depth will outmatch them tho!

Chi town matchup...DJ vs Miller

Nice the game is in CIS even without fans!

Reactions: christophero
Do they seed these match ups according to preseason rankings? How come we never get Northwestern? :p

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT