ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Thanks a lot. I watched too much TV. I did try out for Jeopardy! I answered 48 questions correctly, but they didn't choose me. You had to answer at least 35to be considered. I really would love to know if I would have choked under the lights

I'll ask the question that ended Ken jennings' run on Jeopardy! Most of this company's 70,000 white-collar employees only work four months a year. What is the name of the company?

Reactions: meisperplexed
skysdad was on the right track. 90% of the way there. The largest income tax return company in the US when the question was asked on Jeopardy! thirty years ago

That he's married to Shirley MacLaine. I have not the foggiest idea. I think that Shirley MacLaine is in it, but don't know the movie. She was pretty cute back then

MacLaine is in the film. But that's not the trouble Harry has. Here's a hint, those around him are who find themselves in trouble. So, what is the trouble with Harry?

I hope we have some true crime fans. In 2001, the Green River Killer, Gary Ridgway, was apprehended and became the most prolific serial killer with 49 confirmed deaths. In 2012, a man was arrested who surpassed Ridgway. What's his name?

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT