ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

About Gunsmoke. Ken " Festus " Curtis was a pretty good singer. What popular group of his time did he sing with ? OFC

Hint. S.O.T.P. One of the songs. Tumbling Tumble Weeds. OFC

Hint. S.O.T.P. One of the songs. Tumbling Tumble Weeds. OFC

Ok. I made a statement that I would make my questions a little more up to date. This is a tough question so I will ask another one. By the way the name of the group was The Sons of the Pioneers.

Next queation. Who is currently married to John Legend? OFC

skysdad, please keep asking the questions that interest you. For each question you ask, I learn 15 new things. I never liked Festus, but I'll Google him tomorrow and that will lead in many directions.

I don't know anything about Legend and Teigen. Except that Legend is not his real name and I think it sounds stupid. I've heard that she was a successful model. She has a very wide face that I find unattractive

Baltimore is correct. He loves Baltimore. I should have included the movie Avalon also. Levinson wrote and directed Avalon. It's about his family settling in Baltimore. It won awards, but didn't do as well at the box office. meisperplexed is up

HARRY POTTER has done very well. There are so many books and movies that I don't know the full title

That's close enough. It's the last film in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2, that holds the record. It was an awesome conclusion to the film series. I even paid for 3D. You're up!

Reactions: geddoughton23
The equator passes through three South American countries. Brazil and Ecuador are two of them. Name the other country

Not Chile. Peru is South of Ecuador and Chile is South of Peru. I remember misspelling this country in junior high with good reason

Correct. Colombia named for Christopher Columbus, but spelled with an 'O' instead of a 'U' in South America. meisperplexed is up

It's actually a made up wrestler, but it's a funny name. Here's a hint:

It's a total of three words. The first two are what the ocean's are made up of and the third word has been popularized by Jeff Foxworthy.

Salt water gave me an idea. What is the name of the lake in very southern California that is twice as salty as the ocean and getting saltier every year. Beastly hot climate 200 feet below sea level. It is California's largest lake, 343 square miles

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT