ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Regis was my favorite. The first segment of Regis and Kathie Lee every morning was amazing. Seems like the answer has something to do with the Joey Bishop Show, but I don't remember

I guess you could say it started with Joey Bishop. OFC

Reactions: meisperplexed
Sticking with Remember The Titans which other actor in that movie has won a Golden Globe for best actor and recieved two Acadamy Award nominations. OFC

I'm going to need a hint. I only remember the assistant coach and his daughter and I know they're not the answer. :oops:

He's 39 years old and got his start on The Disney Channel on Thre Mickey Mouse Club. One of his movies is La La Land. OFC

He's 39 years old and got his start on The Disney Channel on Thre Mickey Mouse Club. One of his movies is La La Land. OFC

Let's stick with Remember the Titans, which is a movie I can watch every month and still love it.

Which player on the Titans team in the movie later starred on the show "Scrubs"?

Donald Faison is correct. Petey in Remember the Titans, Dr. Turk in Scrubs. You're up Sky.

Sorry, none a those are correct. Here's a hint: The show title is four words. The first is the. The second and third words are the star's first and last name. The star's first name is a color and last name is similar to a human's internal framework, exo and endo. The last word in the title is a measure of time.

Reactions: geddoughton23
The Red Skelton Hour. I didn't know that such a program existed. Excellent hint! My high school classmates loved Red Skelton. He was eating dinner at a fancy restaurant and paid for the meals of all of the teenagers eating there before the Prom

Reactions: meisperplexed
The Red Skelton Hour. I didn't know that such a program existed. Excellent hint! My high school classmates loved Red Skelton. He was eating dinner at a fancy restaurant and paid for the meals of all of the teenagers eating there before the Prom

That's an awesome thing for Red to have done! And that's the correct answer. It was ranked #7 when it got cancelled. You're up.

Reactions: bobcrane14
Cougars, also known as mountain lions, are definitely known to be found in sixteen US states. Fifteen of those states have tight restrictions on hunting cougars and two of them ban cougar hunting. Which US state considers cougars "varmints" and allows them to be killed any time with no permit or reporting required?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT