ADVERTISEMENT

5PointPlay Podcast

Wait, do I have to pay for this?
Haha no, just enjoy. @dukehokie and i have been doing this weekly since the start of the season. If you have iTunes just listen there, if not, there is a soundcloud link that is posted in this thread as well from Hokie.

I listened for Timo so don’t think otherwise hokie. But Dennard was fantastic really really enjoyed him on I’m bout to find all I can on him. We need him as a poster haha

I listened for Timo so don’t think otherwise hokie. But Dennard was fantastic really really enjoyed him on I’m bout to find all I can on him. We need him as a poster haha
Thanks for listening buddy! Dude, Kenny was awesome. Such an honor to speak with him and glad you guys could enjoy it!

Thanks for listening buddy! Dude, Kenny was awesome. Such an honor to speak with him and glad you guys could enjoy it!

The thing about Kenny is he's so genuine . He truly loves Duke. What a board member he would be.. He may be one for all I know. Can you imagine Kenny as an ESPN announcer. Talk about a homer. OFC

I was finally healed enough to listen. You guys really hit on something that I don’t think gets talked about much when it comes to these kids and social media. The things they see and hear compared to guys that didn’t have that available has got to make this an entirely different process for them. Not only during recruiting, but throughout the season

I was finally healed enough to listen. You guys really hit on something that I don’t think gets talked about much when it comes to these kids and social media. The things they see and hear compared to guys that didn’t have that available has got to make this an entirely different process for them. Not only during recruiting, but throughout the season
Thank you for listening, and glad you’re back haha.

Reactions: DukefanKY
Finally had a chance to listen to the latest podcast today. Great job, boys! The Dennard interview was spectacular. I was almost disappointed when it ended. I could listen to him chop up about the old days endlessly. Not sure I'd give my left nut, but I'd skip work for it.

Reactions: timo0402
Finally had a chance to listen to the latest podcast today. Great job, boys! The Dennard interview was spectacular. I was almost disappointed when it ended. I could listen to him chop up about the old days endlessly. Not sure I'd give my left nut, but I'd skip work for it.
Haha, thanks for tuning in. As I’ve said before in this thread, i couldn’t get enough kenny. Dude told stories for days. Hoping he will be a regular.

Haha, thanks for tuning in. As I’ve said before in this thread, i couldn’t get enough kenny. Dude told stories for days. Hoping he will be a regular.

How is it possible he played before K tho? I always thought he started duke basketball

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT