ADVERTISEMENT

32 BLOWN ASSISTS !!!!!!!!! OH NOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

0Qxa6kW.png

That dude is a ****ing joke. If that is a full grown adult that’s embarrassing. Every post of his starts with officiating.

Dude even blamed officiating after the 20 point beatdown to Michigan State earlier this season. Impossible to have a rational discussion with a guy like that.

The only thing better than making fun of Guru Gary for his stats and stuff threads is watching his fellow THR posters completely trash him over it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Dad2ze
I'm pretty sure he's not smart enough to care. Kind of like that kid rolling around on the floor screaming in Walmart because they can't get their way. I know their parents have to be embarrassed just like some of their fans have to be. I feel kind of embarrassed for them sometimes...Naah, I really don't! OFC

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
I pisted this in the quotes thread, but the best part of the thread is when BillyL says Berry played scared. Then a mod blasts him for saying that.

What makes it funny is that it was a direct quote from Berry where he says he played scared. Not wanting to acknowledge he was wrong, the mod tries to make a distinction between being scared and playing scared and blah blah blah.

Moral of the story, thank you mods for not being like them, haha.

What I’m curious about, is how he came to the determination that they had “32 blown assists” because they missed 44 shots in the game, so why were only 32 of their 44 missed shots considered “blown assists” according to him lol

Reactions: ioliva
A blown assist? Isn’t that like every missed shot?

If it’s a blown assist, wouldn’t that equate to a turnover? Technically speaking isn’t every pass/missed shot a blown assist?
It's a blown assist if you miss the shot after a pass was made to you.
Now if you dribble to set up your own basket, that's just a missed shot.
If you have any other questions, you may want to write to a Dear Gary.

And what happens when a pass is made and the teammate has an open look but doesn’t take the shot? Seems the same as if he had taken the shot and missed.

Reactions: dukefan0492
Blown assist...I could do so much with this but I won't. I will be a good boy today.

Gary once described himself as being of the "analytical persuasion." No surprise that he uses advanced metrics to break down the complexities of the game to us simpletons. Evidently the more shots you miss, the less likely you are to win a game. Gary Basketball Science should be a class at UNC-Cheat.

I would do anything for someone to go back and look at all of his post game threads, and see which A) losses he blamed refs on and B) which wins he credits the refs for.

Reactions: dukedevilz
I would do anything for someone to go back and look at all of his post game threads, and see which A) losses he blamed refs on and B) which wins he credits the refs for.

I think Im just going to start liking every post that blames the refs on the UNC board. Gary is the funniest but there are plenty over there that blame the refs every game.

[QUOTE="dukedevilz, post: 11251403, Gary Basketball Science should be a class at UNC-Cheat.[/QUOTE]

Who says it's not?

I am a fan of the blown assist....but yeah, when it comes to basketball it makes no sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT