ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Duval

Kellen, you've got to take a breath man... If you haven't gotten the hint from everything and everyone, Duvall is coming here, and decided some time ago.

I pretty much know that too but just don't understand why in hell it takes sooooo long for him to make it official. It isn't about me though, I get it...

Man I really hope we land him... won't feel good about it til it actually happens

Now that Knox has made his decision any word on Duval's time of announcing. OFC

After last night and seeing anything can happen, those that seem to know more than a lot of us, are we still confident in Duval? Percentage? I want him bad.

Duval's actual decision is going to surprise lots and lots of people.

Hmmm. Apparently with this post you know where he is going so go ahead and spill the beans. If you really don't know then why even post it. I don't get it with my senile old mind so please explain it to me so I won't have to ponder it any more and then we can as a board can come up with a clearer anticipated line up for next year. It will be a big help to us and you will get some likes. OFC

I don't know about the likes. Mostly, I posted in the days prior to Rivals having the like button. More of a reader now. I will say this: I fear for anyone later this week who is going under the knife with a surgeon that gradjuated from Duke. We shall see.

I don't know about the likes. Mostly, I posted in the days prior to Rivals having the like button. More of a reader now. I will say this: I fear for anyone later this week who is going under the knife with a surgeon that gradjuated from Duke. We shall see.
I can see you "gradjuated" from Chapel Hill. Which sport did you play?

No, no you didn't. You're struggling here.

Reactions: pisgah101
I can see you "gradjuated" from Chapel Hill. Which sport did you play?

That must be true because all tar heel fans went to unc. I think this is one of those ignore people but lets see what he comes up with. OFC

He's taking awhile I hate to see the kid pop to go overseas.

He's taking awhile I hate to see the kid pop to go overseas.
Is that really a consideration for him?

I understand if you're really struggling financially to go play overseas but I think kids get better development here, get more media exposure, and increase their draft stock more. Aside from the short term financial gain, just understand why kids even entertain the idea.

If, as he says, this has been such a gut-wrenching ordeal for him, how can one conclude that Duval has been a lock for Duke for some time? If he is sincere about the "ordeal", then there must be one or more schools who have had a real shot. Doesn't mean that it won't be Duke in the end, just that I won't be totally shocked if it is not.

Reactions: youngman42
Any firm news on a decision day other than his vague statement that it could be in a few days

guru gary -7 probably knows but he's keeping this one to himself. Maybe flatarheel will come out soon with something. OFC

guru gary -7 probably knows but he's keeping this one to himself. Maybe flatarheel will come out soon with something. OFC
Do you just keep this response in a holster? Ready at all times to hit ctrl+P?

Is that really a consideration for him?

I understand if you're really struggling financially to go play overseas but I think kids get better development here, get more media exposure, and increase their draft stock more. Aside from the short term financial gain, just understand why kids even entertain the idea.
It was a rumor a long time ago with him. I was just more or less giving another reason why he is taking his time instead of saying he could be picking another school.

Duval as good as he his, there are things to be considered.
- can he handle a year of being a Duke student or does he want to?
- does he fit the Duke team culture?
- is he vested in college or just making a name for himself?

He is such a talent but with that talent come other things too

Duval as good as he his, there are things to be considered.
- can he handle a year of being a Duke student or does he want to?
- does he fit the Duke team culture?
- is he vested in college or just making a name for himself?

He is such a talent but with that talent come other things too
As a court creator, there is overlap between team and self in his case.

I wonder what the 8 ball says about it. Does anyone have a 8 ball. If so check it out and let us know. OFC

My Magic 8 Ball keeps saying, "this number has been disconnected or is no longer in service." I wish I could be more help.

ron.jpg

No offence JimSouls and all of you other prognosticators but there is no single person or group of folks other than the player and or his family who know anything as to where they are going. All of those who pretend to know everything usually only show others how little they actually do know. Everyone can find a flea on clean dog occasionally but thats only because everyone knows that dogs have fleas.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT