ADVERTISEMENT

Trevon Duval

Saw this on the Duke Men's Basketball Facebook page from yesterday. Am I reading too much into this? Sounds promising though.

Big addition to The Brotherhood! Details coming soon!!!

Saw this on the Duke Men's Basketball Facebook page from yesterday. Am I reading too much into this? Sounds promising though.

Big addition to The Brotherhood! Details coming soon!!!

It was tucker.. or maybe you're just playing dumb can't tell

It was tucker.. or maybe you're just playing dumb can't tell

Pisgah you may be right. Thought it was posted after the Tucker announcment and I never saw anything on there afterwards confirm who it was. I said maybe I was reading too much into it so I might have just been playing mind games with myself :) Recruiting drives me crazy

Pisgah you may be right. Thought it was posted after the Tucker announcment and I never saw anything on there afterwards confirm who it was. I said maybe I was reading too much into it so I might have just been playing mind games with myself :) Recruiting drives me crazy

Haha you're good it was posted like 20 min before he announced but it was still weird cuz I hadn't seen them do that before

Reactions: consman
Doesn't the signing period end on the 17th. Know that you can still sign after that but is there a chance we could see an end to this saga by then?

Won't be direct but after everything I've read no one knows with certainty. Isn't the date the 24 of this month you have to sign or is that when you have to return to school if you plan on it?

Reactions: hart2chesson
Won't be direct but after everything I've read no one knows with certainty. Isn't the date the 24 of this month you have to sign or is that when you have to return to school if you plan on it?
It's when you have to return to school I believe

C'mon Tre' who ya pickin' ?
Duval-mixtape-still-yt.jpg

DD, I believe the lean would include:

- broken ankles
- smothering defense
- lobs and allies
- a bit of swagger and floor-slapping

On. it's on. And BTW, Bolden and Carter Jr. together with Duval? Sick.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Since Bamba is going to Texas why not lock the Bamba thread up and just use this one. OFC

Trevon hasn't taken the court as a Blue Devil yet, and he's already throwing shades at the holes!! I love it!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT