ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS NORTH CAROLINA OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Duke won the rebounding, 31-30, Berry was good but not great. My opinion has been that Allen is the man that leads this team. He has put together his 4th straight good game, and Kennard and Tatum were really good as well. It's like Allen has electricity that gets everyone going. That sigh we are hearing is the rest of the country, because they know who's coming!

Who the hell is Marty?
giphy.gif

I'm so glad that Grayson is getting back to his old self. He has been through so much this year even if he brought it on his self. He still don't deserve the criticism he has received. There are teams having issues with rape and stuff that doesn't get exposure he has received

Let's not crown ourselves champs just yet. It was an amazing shooting night. We have a ways to go. Even so, it sure will be nice wearing my obnoxiously large Duke lapel pin tomorrow here in the Triad.

I'm so glad that Grayson is getting back to his old self. He has been through so much this year even if he brought it on his self. He still don't deserve the criticism he has received. There are teams having issues with rape and stuff that doesn't get exposure he has received
He should have told ESPN to stick it after the game instead of letting them interview him. They've crucified him every which way from Sunday since that incident.

Cameron needs to rock that this every game. What a huge confidence builder for a team that desperately needs it. I'm so proud of them. Love seeing Grayson peaking at the right time

Reactions: Mac9192
He should have told ESPN to stick it after the game instead of letting them interview him. They've crucified him every which way from Sunday since that incident.
Shoulda tripped them all.
He's a bigger person than I am. They love going after him. During the interview there were probably dorks pouring over film trying to cook up something on him.

Reactions: diehardDUKIEnKY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT