ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KANSAS NCAA TOURNAMENT ELITE 8 OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

We didn't lose because of that horrific call, but I think I'm more mad about it than the loss right now.

Kansas moved the ball, shot well and outrebounded Duke. Not hitting 3s did not help just l like the Cuse game.

Duval, Duval, Duval...although he made some great plays on offense, he is a HUGE liability. Just makes too many turnovers when he is supposed to protect the ball. He drives me crazy.

Hats off to Kansas. No excuses folks. They hit 3 big uncontested 3's one in regular and two in O.T. Tough break on Grayson's shot not going down. Feel really bad for him. Had a tough last game. Hope he gets a shot at the next level. Bottom line is we just didn't do what this team does best. Bagley did not get the ball like he should have. Maybe it was KU's defense. I don't really know. We certainly didn't shoot the ball well and why we can't stop uncontested 3's I just don't know. We just couldn't pull away and put them away. Gonna be a long off season but looking forward to next year. OFC

stuff it.

T0537cx.png

I would have played bolden over Javin. Bagley is not good playing center in the Zone and Javin couldn’t guard the perimeter or score on the perimeter.

Allen wasn’t consistent with his shot all year.

Reactions: pisgah101
Hard to believe we couldn't guard that corner three all night. Hard to believe we couldn't get Grayson to be.more aggressive. Hard to believe we got killed on the board. Hard to believe that was a blocking foul.

Man just got abused on the boards. Wendell misses a bunny and bagley can’t corral the board. Give up an open three and then don’t go back inside. Too many mistakes

hate to say it but i called this one. sad to see grayson go out like that. missing everything.

had a chance to seal this one and we didn't do it.

see ya next year!

Duval, Duval, Duval...although he made some great plays on offense, he is a HUGE liability. Just makes too many turnovers when he is supposed to protect the ball. He drives me crazy.

2-9, 2-10 many unnecessary and quick but duval drives you crazy with 4 turnovers. Just hate how this board piles it all on duval. He was our best player tonight.

2-9, 2-10 many unnecessary and quick but duval drives you crazy with 4 turnovers. Just hate how this board piles it all on duval. He was our best player tonight.

Yep. Remember that he got benched earlier in the year for being loose. I'm just not a fan of his loose play.

As much as I'd like to rub it in I have to give you guys credit. For the most part the amount class that you all have shown even though this was a tough defeat is 1000% better than those idiots at kentucky. You guys got a tough call but I don't see people blaming some conspiracy because of it. KU played just a little better but your absurd talent level almost made up for it. Can't believe I'm saying this but keep your heads up. You'll be back.

Not going to pile on, but just when we needed our senior the most today, he disappeared. Very sad to see, given that he was such an instrumental piece of the 2015 championship.

Reactions: sgrooms
As much as I'd like to rub it in I have to give you guys credit. For the most part the amount class that you all have shown even though this was a tough defeat is 1000% better than those idiots at kentucky. You guys got a tough call but I don't see people blaming some conspiracy because of it. KU played just a little better but your absurd talent level almost made up for it. Can't believe I'm saying this but keep your heads up. You'll be back.

The refs screwed us by making us shoot more free throws than them!!!
Stevie from RR would agree!!

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I hate that we'll have no experienced, upper classmen next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT