ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS FLORIDA STATE OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

No way in hades Cam Reddish is anything, and I mean ANY MEASUREABLE AMOUNT, under 6-9. His "struggles" lately are more likely the result of a late growth spurt. He was a legit 6-7ish heading into his senior year, and around 6-8 by the all star circuit. 6-9 now. Paul George is the comp going forward. Ideal number 2 player on a dynastic NBA team.

It is crazy that if before the game, given Cam's recent struggles, you could have chosen a script for him to get him going it would have been this exact scenario.

I just heard why that last play took so long.....they weren't really reviewing to see who the ball went out of bounds off of......they were waiting for @skysdad to get there with the satchel so they could decide who would in bound the ball......good work Sky!!

Try to be quicker next time!!! You about cost us this one!!!

Guys I have a confession to make. Got to get it off my chest. I just can't keep it bottled up inside me and I ask for your forgiveness. I had a new guy as the PTRF runner today. He messed up. He took the money to chapel hill today and paid the officials to make sure ULTRA beat unc cheater u. That meant that the officials who were going to get paid to guarantee Duke beat FSU didnt. Somehow it worked out. Goes to show how good this team really is. :D OFC

Last edited:
No way in hades Cam Reddish is anything, and I mean ANY MEASUREABLE AMOUNT, under 6-9. His "struggles" lately are more likely the result of a late growth spurt. He was a legit 6-7ish heading into his senior year, and around 6-8 by the all star circuit. 6-9 now. Paul George is the comp going forward. Ideal number 2 player on a dynastic NBA team.

I’ve noticed his height also.. every time they huddle up before FT’s, you can see Cam is a good inch taller than RJ & Zion (not including his hair)..

Now I’m not sure if that means Cam is 6’9”.. or if it means RJ & Zion are more like 6’6”-6’7” ish.

49830778_2028355710586255_2580092223139872768_n.jpg

I know someone will but as soon aso we know something about Zion please post. OFC

He was having double vision. K said he is doing fine and was almost crying because he was so emotional that his guys won.

Reactions: skysdad
On a side note how about good ol boy toy Roy’s post comments hahaha

So after seeing the replay of the out of bounds call, do not hate me, but I think it should have stayed FSU's ball. I am 95% certain that did not touch Duke after FSU, but I think it may have grazed our jersey. I think the call on the court should have stood.

Having said that, living in a world where it seems like the refs, officials, etc... have to make a definitive call either way, it was a good call.

So after seeing the replay of the out of bounds call, do not hate me, but I think it should have stayed FSU's ball. I am 95% certain that did not touch Duke after FSU, but I think it may have grazed our jersey. I think the call on the court should have stood.

Having said that, living in a world where it seems like the refs, officials, etc... have to make a definitive call either way, it was a good call.
When was the last time you had an eye exam? Lol just messing with you, but naw it didn't hit jack. Look at the rotation of the ball, it never changed after going off FSU players arm

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT