ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Tribute Video-New Poster

Nov 2, 2009
Hey guys, I've been lurking on this board for at least 8+ years. I've recently purchased Devils Insider access so I've decided to start posting on the board as well. I was so fortunate to be able to make my 2nd trip to Indianapolis (also made the trip in 2010) and watch us bring home the trophy. Never thought a game would top seeing Jon, Kyle, and Nolan winning it all but man this time was just as sweet.

Anyways, just wanted to post a video that I come across today. I hadn't seen it posted yet but sorry if it has been. It gives me absolute cold chills.

As a side note MountaineerRam is a combination of where I attended college (Appalachian State) and my high school mascots. I made the account probably 5 years ago.
http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2015-04-11/duke-championship-win-hype-video-badgers-quinn-cook-coach-k-tyus-jones-jahlil-okafor?eadid=SOC%2FFB%2FSNMain

This post was edited on 4/11 11:07 PM by MountaineerRam2

Tribute Video

Welcome aboard, and great post!! Can't get enough of these, memories for a lifetime.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I like many of you have a tough time holding back the emotions of watching this video. Just the brotherhood and the love these guys had for one another is amazing.

Anyways, look forward to being more involved on the forums. Go DUKE!

Does anyone have the Youtube link to this video? I can find the video embedded in various articles, like the one posted above, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on Youtube!

If you go to the Duke Basketball page on Youtube its there...along with all the other Duke Blue Planet videos. That's where I find all the ones I post

MountaineerRam2 , welcome to the board and don't be a stranger buddy !

Thanks Show, I've read about your ACC tournament parties for years now!
smile.r191677.gif

Hey guys, thought I would bring this back to the top for those of you that did not see it. I keep watching it over and over (just an old weenie I guess).
Let me know if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes, especially when the music starts, cause if it doesn't, we need to talk!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Needed to see this video one more time! Really hard to let go of these kids and this team!!
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT