ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS SYRACUSE ACC QUARTERS OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

krzyzewskiville

Oct 7, 2004
Winfield, KS
This postseason just has a completely different feel to me knowing everything we do, will be the last time we do it with K. Heading into the ACC tourney quarters as the one seed, I just want to send K out with a tourney championship.

Another thing that has made me so nostalgic is I've been reading the new book about Coach K, "The Rise and Reign of Mike Krzyzewski," and it's been an awesome journey through his life. I'm currently about halfway through the book and Laettner just hit "the shot." I highly recommend.

Onto today. Duke has handled Syracuse twice already with relative ease. While I worry about this team being too tight, similar to last Saturday's mess, without its leading scorer, I just don't see a path for Syracuse to win this. At least I sure hope not.

Just win. Find a way to win and advance - that's what this time of the year is all about. Duke is currently favored by -12.5 and considering the history this year and the fact that Boeheim isn't playing, I think Duke covers and wins.

Today's game is slated for an 12pm est tip and will air on ESPN.

Duke 86

Syracuse 71

GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke by ten and the bench gets in to close out the game .

go Duke

Duke 86
Syracuse 71
OFC

Last edited:
I am so tired of hearing "its hard to beat a team three times" since the Syracuse W yesterday. Even with BB out, I kept hearing it.

THIS DUKE TEAM should not be affected in the LEAST!!! They should be ready to play and unleashed like monsters, considering last Saturday.

Duke, 86-61

OFC

Reactions: jeffrey236
With Buddy not playing we should win this by 15+....anything less would be a disappointment in my book. We beat them both times by at least 20 with him playing. Hopefully that happens and the bench gets some playing time and the starters can rest and get ready for BC or Miami

Duke- 83
Syracuse- 65

Duke 77
Orange Peels 67

stupid that Boeheim is suspended. Bball is so soft now lol.

What makes me nervous is I didn't see last Saturday night's score coming AT ALL. Feel the same way today. Uh-oh.

I think we win, maybe by 20. But after Sat. I will never say there is no way this team can lose.

Last edited:
Reactions: ceilo77
Embarrassing. If we lose I wouldn’t even want this team to go to the ncaas and embarrass coach k even more. I hate that we made so many 3s at the beginning now it’s all they want to shoot

K needs to light a fire this sitting there with his arms crossed with a scowl does nothing.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I’m probably more street than you are that’s why I know what a sucker punch is
Lmao you said street - you just answered my question.

And yes, I know you know what a sucker punch is. I’m sure you hit behind it. 😂

Frustrating with this soft defense, Joey baker came into the game and it went downhill
He was open several times before they threw it to him. Why doesn’t Duke flash PB to the foul line like they did in the first game. Put Jones If we are going to just shoot 3s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT