ADVERTISEMENT

Would you want to see a Duke vs UNC National Championship game?

The NCAA has been praying for it.. that’s why we never see DUKE & UNC on the same side of the bracket.. I’m sure it would be the highest rated game in college basketball history..

Personally, I would love to see it.. but it would be absolutely devastating if Duke didn’t win.

Reactions: topps coach
My very first exposure to Duke/UNX was at the 1971 NIT tournament, I think in the 3rd place game. The UNX fans were absolutely intolerable, and at the time I wasn't necessarily a Duke fan. After that game, I was all in on Duke. So put me in the category that I don't want to ever see a national championship with Duke/UNX.

Reactions: topps coach
Absolutely. I'd be nervous of course, but bring em on.

Last edited:
Honest question, would you guys rather us lose in the Elite Eight than play UNC in the finals?

Last edited:
Considering we haven't sniffed the final four in 5 years I'd take a finals appearance in a heartbeat.

Of course I would love to see it!! It would be like walking on a swinging bridge across the Grand Canyon. I would bet three months salary on the opponent just to soften the tension by a smidgen

It’s crazy that duke/unc has never happened in the NCAA tournament. A final four or national championship game would be like winning the lottery for CBS!
The stress would be unbearable for us fans...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT