ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going in with Brandon Boston?

Feb 6, 2003
Does anyone have insight as to why Oregon got added to his list and then his visit scheduled for July 27th with UK.

Probably a lot of Gatorade and water. I’d guess some steak and a good amount of vegetables. Oxygen, definitely has some oxygen going in him. Why do you care?
Also Nike is in Oregon. That’s the biggest attractor to getting recruits to Oregon.

Probably a lot of Gatorade and water. I’d guess some steak and a good amount of vegetables. Oxygen, definitely has some oxygen going in him. Why do you care?
Also Nike is in Oregon. That’s the biggest attractor to getting recruits to Oregon.

I get that about Oregon but things seem to be winding down with his recruitment and this kind of popped up. Thought someone might have had some inside info on it. All good though.

I get that about Oregon but things seem to be winding down with his recruitment and this kind of popped up. Thought someone might have had some inside info on it. All good though.
I think Duke is in solid shape with Boston! He probably just added them so he could visit Nike’s campus or something!

Haha. I see what you did there, but it looks like it may have flown over a head or 2.

OT dukerules.....heading up next Friday to Cincy for the Reds/Cards series.
That’s awesome QC. I was up there a few weekends ago during the Cubs series. The game I went to they lost 6-0 against the Cubs unfortunately! Had higher expectations for the Reds, but disappointed again.

Really man? It was a simple question. You can curb the attitude and save it for someone else.
Take a look at your thread title again. You said “what’s going in” instead of “what’s going on” so he was just having a little fun with your typo. So maybe you should curb your attitude. Especially since you only have 25 messages posted on this board and he has 6606 messages posted on this board.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Really man? It was a simple question. You can curb the attitude and save it for someone else.
Take a look at your thread title again. You said “what’s going in” instead of “what’s going on” so he was just having a little fun with your typo. So maybe you should curb your attitude. Especially since you only have 25 messages posted on this board and he has 6606 messages posted on this board.

I saw what I did and told him my bad but don’t be a douche with the whole who has posted more messages argument.

Reactions: gawgaboy
I saw what I did and told him my bad but don’t be a douche with the whole who has posted more messages argument.
I appreciate the “my bad” post, but don’t come on here attacking people and certainly don’t call a longtime poster a douche. This isn’t prison. You don’t need to pick a fight with everyone that you feel has disrespected you. Grow some thicker skin and lighten up, Francis.

I wasn’t rude or disrespectful toward you. So if you can’t post on this board without being rude or disrespectful towards other posters then maybe you shouldn’t post on this board.

Reactions: skysdad
I wasn’t rude or disrespectful toward you. So if you can’t post on this board without being rude or disrespectful towards other posters then maybe you shouldn’t post on this board.

Where do these trolls come from? it's never ending. They just keep coming and coming and coming. OFC

Reactions: dukehokie
Dfky......we made sure to stop in Lexington on our way up to Cincy yesterday. Of course I was decked in Duke gear. Got a couple looks but no comments.

Because they were face to face and not behind the keyboard!!!!!

You should have swung by the lake and had a cold one with us!!

Where do these trolls come from? it's never ending. They just keep coming and coming and coming. OFC

One of the few free boards for a major program that doesn’t ban a poster from a Duke rival for saying something negative about Duke or its teams. If 1/3 of the stuff posted on here was posted about Kentucky or UNC in a negative fashion, they ban that poster in an instant.

Personally, I don’t mind having idiots who are UNC, UK, or any other fan base try to come on here and run their mouths to us. Unlike their sites like Rupp Rafters or THR, we can handle our own shit and don’t need mods banning every negative poster. More fun to bust their balls so badly that they log off crying and think twice about coming back.

One of the few free boards for a major program that doesn’t ban a poster from a Duke rival for saying something negative about Duke or its teams. If 1/3 of the stuff posted on here was posted about Kentucky or UNC in a negative fashion, they ban that poster in an instant.

Personally, I don’t mind having idiots who are UNC, UK, or any other fan base try to come on here and run their mouths to us. Unlike their sites like Rupp Rafters or THR, we can handle our own shit and don’t need mods banning every negative poster. More fun to bust their balls so badly that they log off crying and think twice about coming back.

Yea it makes it fun when others come on here running their mouths. We stop our own disagreements and come together as a fanbase.

Yea it makes it fun when others come on here running their mouths. We stop our own disagreements and come together as a fanbase.

Got to love the group mentality. One minute, 20 folks are blasting someone about being an idiot, and as soon as that outsider does it, they get obliterated. It’s the old “only we can call this person an idiot” or “only we can put baby in a corner.”

Would be great to land commitments from Boston, Zaire Williams, Zaire Wade, and Bronny James!!! Fans from uncheat and kensucky would be more miserable than they already are while wearing their tin foil hats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT