ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going in with Brandon Boston?

See BullettoothTony lol
Is it worse than wishing a player has a career ending injury after he commits to someone other than KY? I’d love to show you some disgusting posts and tweets from KY fans after they didn’t land a recruit they felt entitled to. Then we can compare what’s calm and what’s not calm. Wanna play?

On to the next one. I hope BJ does well. The kid can play. This opens a giant hole for Steward. Not as talented or potential heavy, but can shoot his eyes out and can ball with the best of them.

Also Terrence Clarke wants to reclass and UK was a possible destination based on what Boston did. Duke becomes the leader there.

On to the next one. I hope BJ does well. The kid can play. This opens a giant hole for Steward. Not as talented or potential heavy, but can shoot his eyes out and can ball with the best of them.

Also Terrence Clarke wants to reclass and UK was a possible destination based on what Boston did. Duke becomes the leader there.

I hope he does well too especially if the play unc cheater u. If it's Duke I hope he doesn't even score.OFC

Reactions: dukehokie
See BullettoothTony lol

But you're mischaracterizing the nature of my very temporary consternation. It had nothing to do with losing Boston. We're going to get better players anyway, as we always do, particularly relative to your school.

I was annoyed by the example of a "drive-by" fan who only has the marbles to show up under one favorable situation or circumstance.

I don't mind the chirping of an opposing fan as long as said fan shows up to take his or her medicine when the outcome is unfavorable. That, I can respect.

Last edited:

https://balldurham.com/2019/07/25/duke-basketball-fluid-terrence-clarke/

Sounds like Duke hasn’t offered Clarke yet. I was under the impression they had.

Sounds like Duke hasn’t offered Clarke yet. I was under the impression they had.

Not yet. Just high interest. The staff needs to get Steward on board first. Losing Boston means the “shooting” prospect needs to be addressed. Another shooter is needed and Steward fits the bill nicely. The plan seems to be get him and gauge Clarke’s interest/need based on who is leaving.

Supposedly, Clarke is a big UK lean like Baldwin is a big Duke lean. We need time to really get into the race for Clarke and hope UK over signs at the position. Right now, they have no pure shooting guards on their team, so even with Boston part of their 2020 class, not sure that scares off a guy like Clarke. If they were to add Christopher, UK would have a tough sale to Clarke if decided to reclassify.

Also, I’m not sure we stop going after Boston and try to get him to flip.

I hoping we don't have another thread discussing a player that is never going to play for Duke. Like timritterus said let's move on. OFC

Supposedly, Clarke is a big UK lean like Baldwin is a big Duke lean. We need time to really get into the race for Clarke and hope UK over signs at the position. Right now, they have no pure shooting guards on their team, so even with Boston part of their 2020 class, not sure that scares off a guy like Clarke. If they were to add Christopher, UK would have a tough sale to Clarke if decided to reclassify.

Also, I’m not sure we stop going after Boston and try to get him to flip.

Where have you heard he's a UK lean, and a big one at that? I've read a lot about him in the last couple of weeks and I haven't come across that anywhere.

Not saying you're wrong I'm just curious as to the source(s).

Reactions: JC CATS
Is it worse than wishing a player has a career ending injury after he commits to someone other than KY? I’d love to show you some disgusting posts and tweets from KY fans after they didn’t land a recruit they felt entitled to. Then we can compare what’s calm and what’s not calm. Wanna play?
Been there, done that, All fan bases have their idiots and UK having a large fan base has a lot of idiots. I have seen fans wishing a career ending injury on players and it disgusts me, I never wish ill will on a kid, I don't care who they commit to or play for.

Reactions: skysdad
Damn first and last spelled wrong?! You’d better sleep on your back tonight. You can’t misspell THE Riek’s name like that. Rosh spelled it Reik one time and you see what happened to him...

How do you spell Jon Riek? I always thought it was Jean Rike. Maybe his middle name is Claude. OFC

Damn first and last spelled wrong?! You’d better sleep on your back tonight. You can’t misspell THE Riek’s name like that. Rosh spelled it Reik one time and you see what happened to him...
[calls Chuck Norris to inquire about bodyguard services]

Reactions: dukehokie
Where have you heard he's a UK lean, and a big one at that? I've read a lot about him in the last couple of weeks and I haven't come across that anywhere.

Not saying you're wrong I'm just curious as to the source(s).

Coming straight from Bossi, Corey Evans, and Dan McDonald with Rivals. I’ll look for the article link. Came out around 3-4 weeks ago.

What I love about UK fans is that they are not insecure AT ALL.

giphy.gif

How do you spell Jon Riek? I always thought it was Jean Rike. Maybe his middle name is Claude. OFC

Wasnt that the skier? Jean Claude Killey??? Awesome on slopes, but still not in Riek's class as hoopster! Hey what about that little tarhole, wasnt he big time prospect, Andrew Playtex?:D

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
When it comes to threads about Duke, Rupp Rafters is like my home away from home. Sometimes they have more threads about Duke than DI does.

Rent free in every KY fans head 24/7/365 since March 28, 1992.
When I’m feeling down i head over there to get some laughs. Some funny stuff is posted over there.

When it comes to threads about Duke, Rupp Rafters is like my home away from home. Sometimes they have more threads about Duke than DI does.

Rent free in every KY fans head 24/7/365 since March 28, 1992.

You can count on it!!!! Not many things are more consistent or predictable!!!

Reactions: FearTheBeard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT