ADVERTISEMENT

What’s Going in with Brandon Boston?

One of the few free boards for a major program that doesn’t ban a poster from a Duke rival for saying something negative about Duke or its teams. If 1/3 of the stuff posted on here was posted about Kentucky or UNC in a negative fashion, they ban that poster in an instant.

Personally, I don’t mind having idiots who are UNC, UK, or any other fan base try to come on here and run their mouths to us. Unlike their sites like Rupp Rafters or THR, we can handle our own shit and don’t need mods banning every negative poster. More fun to bust their balls so badly that they log off crying and think twice about coming back.
Yikes! I am getting the heck outta here lol

Notice one of the insiders changed their pick from duke to Oregon

Oh how you guys were so cocky. He cometh home #BBN
Kentucky gets one player over duke in like the last 4 years and their fans come on our board and start talking. It’s real funny. I remember when Kentucky fans were real cocky about a certain guy named Zion Williamson. Oh and rj barrett. Oh and cam reddish at one point.

You drive-by bitches always kill me. We have taken so many recruits from you in the last five years... where were you then?

Or is that your thing... having the courage to show up only when things go your way?

How about making yourself useful by sucking a fart out of my ass you no-tooth, sheep-raping cousin ****er.
Hahaha ok calm down

Reactions: bullettoothtony
Oh how you guys were so cocky. He cometh home #BBN

PuZU.gif

Reactions: FearTheBeard
This stuff really sums up how UK fans are. They all post on their board about how cal is losing it and duke keeps taking their recruits and then they finally get one over us and they think they’re on top of the world again.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
Kentucky gets one player over duke in like the last 4 years and their fans come on our board and start talking. It’s real funny. I remember when Kentucky fans were real cocky about a certain guy named Zion Williamson. Oh and rj barrett. Oh and cam reddish at one point.
And that Final Four banner they hung after all that media slurping will hang forever.

In all seriousness, it seems like we've backed off him the last few weeks.. or is that not the case and we lost him straight up?

In all seriousness, it seems like we've backed off him the last few weeks.. or is that not the case and we lost him straight up?
UK was the favorite the last couple months here. I think our staff with the offers they’ve made realized that and i would love to land Steward and a few other guys.

Reactions: bullettoothtony
Good luck to the young man (after he leaves KY). He’s a good player with a bright future. I hope he remains injury free and loses in the first round of the NIT to Robert Morris.

Meh..whatever. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Sucks I won’t be able to root for him!

Calm down guys. You guys will get some and Uk will get some. Neither program is doing like say IU

118-84 never forget the beat down
“Beat down” almost seems like an understatement. It was glorious. It was amazing. It was an ass whooping of epic proportions! Duke whooped Kentucky’s ass! One they long to forget, but shall live on in infamy.

118-84.

Reactions: Quavarius
Does anyone know when hof coach roy williams turn him down? OFC

I really miss thr sometimes and guru gary -7 and his dead on insight. He sees to know where all the recruits are going. I just wonder if he is hof coach roy williams advisor? OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT