ADVERTISEMENT

Way to go Adam!

I think I could do ok on the tour......the only road blocks I really have are my long game, short game, and the fact that they frown on smoking and having a beer or two out there. If i could just work through tbose few issues, you would be watching me battle every weekend.....and always wearing Duke blue on Sunday

Reactions: skysdad and Duke937
That shot into 18 off that lie and where the other two were. Wow! And then just burying that putt center cut.

That approach on 18 was ridiculous.

-19 on his last 42 holes. Awesome stuff. Glad I decided to watch that over the NFC championship game debacle!

I think I could do ok on the tour......the only road blocks I really have are my long game, short game, and the fact that they frown on smoking and having a beer or two out there. If i could just work through tbose few issues, you would be watching me battle every weekend.....and always wearing Duke blue on Sunday

Never played a lot of golf but when I did I always carried a shot gun and a rod and reel in my bag. I stayed pretty much in the woods and the water so sincell I was there I anyway I might as well get in someone hunting and fishing. OFC

Reactions: DukefanKY
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT