ADVERTISEMENT

Veterans Day

Don't politicize this.

Thanks isn't enough, but it's a start and a constant, so thanks, vets.
I think you are the one who just polarized this with your comment . Ask any Vet and he is truly a pos. Had noting to do with being political until your comment.

Reactions: hart2chesson
I think you are the one who just polarized this with your comment . Ask any Vet and he is truly a pos. Had noting to do with being political until your comment.
Throw something super-opinionated into a thread about honoring people who defended this country in uniform and it's political. I'm happy to debate the ins-and-outs of the Bowe Bergdahl case, but it sure seems inappropriate to me to do so in this thread, so instigating that debate sure seems inappropriate to me, too. I'm used to taking all the blame for anything contentious, though, so go ahead and keep it up if that's your choice. You'll be thoroughly supported, I'm sure.

Throw something super-opinionated into a thread about honoring people who defended this country in uniform and it's political. I'm happy to debate the ins-and-outs of the Bowe Bergdahl case, but it sure seems inappropriate to me to do so in this thread, so instigating that debate sure seems inappropriate to me, too. I'm used to taking all the blame for anything contentious, though, so go ahead and keep it up if that's your choice. You'll be thoroughly supported, I'm sure.

Reactions: skysdad
Son marched in parade today in Port Jervis, NY with his JROTC group. 3 WWII vets in attendance in the cold. Was about 23 degrees to start. Afterward, heard some great stories about a WWII vet from PJ who was a legend in the 82nd Airborne. Jumped into Market Garden (A Bridge too Far).Name was Walter Hughes. He is the guy on the commemorative stamp that Belgium put out. Iconic picture. NRA Magazine did a video of him. He passed away last December. Dbav was at parade too, but I did not see him.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT