ADVERTISEMENT

Underrated TV shows or ones we may have forgotten about

White Shadow. Loved this show. Tried to find it on some classic channels but never csn find it. Also liked Room 222. I was in high school about that time and wished I had a teacher that looked like Karen Valentine. OFC

I don’t know if people would consider it to be underrated but I loved watching Walker Texas Ranger back in the 90’s and early 2000’s and I still watch reruns on Get TV. They’ll start off at the beginning and show every episode starting with the 3 pilot episodes through the final episode of the final season then they start over again. They show 4 episodes per day Monday through Friday. There were 8 seasons with 200 total episodes, so they going through the entire series about 5 times per year.

Twin Peaks. OFC

before I was married and lived at home we had a huge snow and my family started it and watched it for like three straight days (we live on top of a mountain, ain’t getting out lol) it was the weirdest most addicting show I’ve ever seen.

White Shadow. Loved this show. Tried to find it on some classic channels but never csn find it. Also liked Room 222. I was in high school about that time and wished I had a teacher that looked like Karen Valentine. OFC

There are actually several full episodes available on YouTube. I started watching when I saw that Jay Bilas had a cameo appearance in one of the episodes.

There are actually several full episodes available on YouTube. I started watching when I saw that Jay Bilas had a cameo appearance in one of the episodes.

Two great shows there. Agreed on Ms. Valentine.

Reactions: skysdad
Kolchak: The Night Stalker with Darren McGavin. There's no X-Files without Kolchak. One of the great forgotten shows of the 70s. Anyone remember The Critic with Jon Lovtiz? Loved that one too. Millennium with Lance Henrikson. Chris Carter, The X-files, created that one and it actually crossed over into Files at one point. ALF! I still watch ALF all the time. Some others would be The Wonder Years, Norm, The Drew Carey Show, Perfect Strangers, The Golden Girls, and what about Becker? Ted Danson's role in that one is overshadowed by Cheers.

The critic is absolutely fantastic. It got pretty good ratings for Fox. But, the voice of Doris died like a year after...

Thursday night NBC in the early/mid 80s. Cheers, Night Court, Hill Street Blues.

Totally spaced on Fish being on Barney Miller.

Reactions: smashmouth5
I back twin peaks

fist of the North Star.... nobody said anime doesn’t count...

I’m such a loser

Two and a Half Men — with Charlie Sheen. Great humor. The eye candy was spectacular too.

All in the Family. I’ll still stop and catch a rerun when it’s on. Archie Bunker is one of the best TV characters of all-time.

The Simpsons. Although it’s run its course, IMO, in the 90s and 00s it was almost untouchable.

“Mattingly....get rid of those sideburns!”

Hey this is 2020 when Jerry Springer is literally a JUDGE and has his own show covering it....and some of y’all worried about ME?! Hahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT