ADVERTISEMENT

UNC/ Miami game postponed. .

Disappointing. I was planning on riding the exercise bike while watching the game. Hopefully I find the motivation to still exercise. The. NCAA should treat it as a UNC loss since it is due to the as actions of their players

They knew better, it was unfair and embarrassing to their school, coaching staff and other teammates. These are YOUNG MEN, no longer kids at this stage.

OFC

Reactions: Liftee
I can’t blame the players, the term kid applies until 23 year of age. I certainly made some dumba$$ decisions at that age.

Reactions: SWEc/o95
They are being misunderstood. They heard about the party and went to tell the partiers they needed to break up the party, practice social distancing and go home. Why else would they be there?

• Haha
Reactions: hart2chesson
Well, I heard they were giving out unlimited servings of Wanda's nanner puddin. So, it all makes sense now.

Reactions: skysdad
It's not nearly as bad as the huge group of students who swarmed Franklin Street the same night.
But it is bad. It also looked like a miserable time. Really loud, vulgar music. And Bacot making vulgar gestures.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
It's also disappointing because a video of a maskless Bacot was released a little over a month ago. I would think that they would have girlfriends to visit rather than standing around with those fellows

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Roy: "I appreciate the players voicing their apology. They made a mistake..."

Mistake? They forgot all about covid, masks and social distancing? Mistake my azz. The only mistake they made is that they got caught in the act.

MISTAKE is not the correct word. Their actions were intentional. They probably act this way often. Other teams probably do also, but they are smart enough not to invite guests who record the event

Reactions: hart2chesson
Roy: "I appreciate the players voicing their apology. They made a mistake..."

Mistake? They forgot all about covid, masks and social distancing? Mistake my azz. The only mistake they made is that they got caught in the act.

That was big of them to do that. Sarcasim here. And it was also big of hof coach roy williams said. Sarcasim again. Entitlement or unaccountable. Take your choice or both. No sarcasim. OFC

Reactions: toophly1124
Those players better watch out or they may have to run extra laps, which we know is the ultimate punishment at UNX.

I wonder how many wins Duke has given up by adhering to the strictest of COVID rules throughout the season.

Does anyone know if bacot and sharpe have been tested yet. Seems to me that would be a priority. If so I really hope they are negative but it needs to be done. They aren't giving out a lot of info though. But if hof coach roy williams is cool with the apology I guess all is well. OFC

Does anyone know if bacot and sharpe have been tested yet. Seems to me that would be a priority. If so I really hope they are negative but it needs to be done. They aren't giving out a lot of info though. But if hof coach roy williams is cool with the apology I guess all is well. OFC
Tests? At UNC-Cheat? Tests? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT