ADVERTISEMENT

To all of our veterans.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
To all veterans who have served our country. THANK YOU. To those on this board who are veterans and served and protected us I love each and every dadgumm one of you. I hope tomorrow is a wonderful day for you. I know many many places are feeding you for free tomorrow. Eat well. I wish business's would give you the day off paid. If you are a member of this board or someone who is just lurking and pull for some other team besides please indicate what branch of service you were with. Thank you. OFC

Last edited:
Sky, thanks for starting the thread. Its greatly appreciated for sure. To all my veteran brothers and sisters, thank you for your service. I know we didn't do it for the thanks and well wishes, but it's nice to be recognized for your service to this great country of ours.
I would also like to say to any veteran family members here, thank you for your sacrifices as well. It's not easy being a family member of anybody either still serving or a veteran at times. Those sacrifices are often overlooked. For those that this applies to that post here, thank you for your unwavering support.

U.S Army 85-05.

Sky, thanks for starting the thread. Its greatly appreciated for sure. To all my veteran brothers and sisters, thank you for you service. I know we didn't do it for the thanks and well wishes, but it's nice to be recognized for your service to this great country of ours.
I would also like to say to any veteran family members here, thank you for your sacrifices as well. It's not easy being a family member of anybody either still serving or a veteran at times. Those sacrifices are often overlooked. For those that this applies to that post here, thank you for your unwavering support.

U.S Army 85-05.

Well said. OFC

Thank you all! My son marched in a local parade today with his Jr. ROTC group from school. I missed due to work. I really, really missed not being there. I wont miss next year's! It really is a special day for a very special group.

Yo RetiredSoldier, here's my son , Zack with his wife and my new Granddaughter!

74487749_3717029511647960_4652463391418351616_o.jpg

Yo RetiredSoldier, here's my son , Zack with his wife and my new Granddaughter!

Wow Show, what a beautiful family
I know you are so proud of your son and his new addition to the family. Your son has had a great year with the new rank and his beautiful new baby girl. What more can a paratrooper ask for besides putting some lead in a ass when provoked lol. Man, that's awesome and thanks so much for sharing. Heck I'm happy for him and you both lol.

74487749_3717029511647960_4652463391418351616_o.jpg

Reactions: skysdad

Show's daughter doesn't look anything like Show. Show is about 6'6" and weighs about 260 pounds and she had to get her good looks from Show's wife. Show is a fortunate man. ;) OFC

We are free because of the Constitution. There has not been a war fought inside the United States in over a century. Fighting World War II was necessary. I don't think that the other conflicts were So on Veterans Day, I pray for our soldiers, but I also remind people that they get paid, receive excellent retirement benefits and medical insurance and that since the early 1970s, they have not been forced to join

We are free because of the Constitution. There has not been a war fought inside the United States in over a century. Fighting World War II was necessary. I don't think that the other conflicts were So on Veterans Day, I pray for our soldiers, but I also remind people that they get paid, receive excellent retirement benefits and medical insurance and that since the early 1970s, they have not been forced to join

And why do you think there has not been a war fought inside the US in over a century? Probably because those of us who were veteran’s, sacrifices. The pay isn’t that great and any benefits they receive are earned the hard way. Because of the sacrifices of veterans you are free to make ridiculous posts like above.

And why do you think there has not been a war fought inside the US in over a century? Probably because those of us who were veteran’s, sacrifices. The pay isn’t that great and any benefits they receive are earned the hard way. Because of the sacrifices of veterans you are free to make ridiculous posts like above.

Well said and a vet needed to address it. Thanks dukeman. OFC

Reactions: Devilinside
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT