ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Major issues with him, too. He sucks. So did your post.
I don't know how sincere you are. But I am impressed with your display of consistency compared to years past. Maybe you are showing signs of growing up.

Awful what happened to Trump. Glad it wasn’t worse. Reading comments on Facebook by people from both sides are terrible.

No sane person wishes something like this on anyone, regardless of party.

Last edited:
I thought it was disgraceful when people fantasized about Trump dying when he got covid. Now they are wishing the bullet hit the brain. They are literally everything and worse than what they accuse you of. The left has the majority of trash human beings.

Bleu is gone. Carry on.
A lot of people say some horrible stuff on this thread. Ghost actually told Bleu to eat a bullet. But Bleu gets permanently banned? And for voicing a sentiment that is more than likely shared by many Americans. Really weak.

A lot of people say some horrible stuff on this thread. Ghost actually told Bleu to eat a bullet. But Bleu gets permanently banned? And for voicing a sentiment that is more than likely shared by many Americans. Really weak.
So you feel like it's okay to wish a man is dead because he represents the opposite aisle of politics? I can admit that what I said was harsh and if I got put in timeout for it, it would be justified. But it was in response to a disgusting and tasteless comment that is all too ironic coming from a hypocrite leftist. You guys are everything and worse that you accuse the right of being. Vile, hate filled, racist, scum. People are getting tired of being called bigots, and whatever "ists" just because they see one side being better for the country than the other. The media has complete control of your minds. It's ridiculous.

So you feel like it's okay to wish a man is dead because he represents the opposite aisle of politics? I can admit that what I said was harsh and if I got put in timeout for it, it would be justified. But it was in response to a disgusting and tasteless comment that is all too ironic coming from a hypocrite leftist. You guys are everything and worse that you accuse the right of being. Vile, hate filled, racist, scum. People are getting tired of being called bigots, and whatever "ists" just because they see one side being better for the country than the other. The media has complete control of your minds. It's ridiculous.
Just last month you celebrated George Floyd’s death.

I carefully did not say what I felt only that Bleu was repeating a sentiment shared by others. But your response to me proves my point. This is the only site I am on that allows posters to call other posters what you just called me. I know this next will be lost on you as you have shown no willingness for self-reflection but this is the type of nastiness you and your posse here launch at anyone who disagrees with you. Add to that that Datt and I are mentally ill, delusional sheep. And yet there are no ramifications for you guys. A very bad look on the mods’ part.

Reactions: Dattier
You are a liar. I mocked the garbage narrative behind his death and the lies the POTATUS told while dividing the country again using those lies.
Your post was in inexcusably bad taste. There were others way to make your point other than referring to sobriety, which you did.

I carefully did not say what I felt only that Bleu was repeating a sentiment shared by others. But your response to me proves my point. This is the only site I am on that allows posters to call other posters what you just called me. I know this next will be lost on you as you have shown no willingness for self-reflection but this is the type of nastiness you and your posse here launch at anyone who disagrees with you. Add to that that Datt and I are mentally ill, delusional sheep. And yet there are no ramifications for you guys. A very bad look on the mods’ part.
You carefully didn't say what you felt. Which means that you as well wish the man was dead. Which means that you are vile, hate filled, scum. You are probably racist too. But nothing here to point that out.

Your post was in inexcusably bad taste. There were others way to make your point other than referring to sobriety, which you did.
I agree it was in bad taste. The left's response to his death was in far worse bad taste, though. And nothing is ever said about that.

You carefully didn't say what you felt. Which means that you as well wish the man was dead. Which means that you are vile, hate filled, scum. You are probably racist too. But nothing here to point that o
You have no idea what i think about this, despite your belief in your own powers of deduction. And if protesting torturing a man to death is in bad taste, one wonders what you think is in good tase.

You have no idea what i think about this, despite your belief in your own powers of deduction. And if protesting torturing a man to death is in bad taste, one wonders what you think is in good tase.
Why bother learning what you really think when it suits his narrative much more just to make up something he stands a chance of being better than?

Anyways. This country is going to be wild. I just hope there are no further attempts to kill a man because of the lies the media tells and I hope there are no lunatic Trump supporters who try to do something stupid in response. It shouldn't be hard to condemn violence.

Last edited:
Anyways. This country is going to be wild. I just hope there are no further attempts to kill a man because of the lies the media tells and I hope there are no lunatic Trump supporters who try to do something stupid in response. It shouldn't be hard to condone violence.
I think you mean condemn.

Reactions: GhostOf301
This ^ is weak. I don’t wish any physical harm on my biggest enemy. If your statement is true, we have many sick Americans.

But Bleu gets permanently banned? And for voicing a sentiment that is more than likely shared by many Americans. Really weak.
Bleu deserved to get banned. It’s crossing a line to wish death on someone, and moments after a real attempt was made shows who he really is. I don’t like Biden or Obama, but I don’t wish death on either. If the roles were reversed, you’d be outraged.

Your comments aren’t much better than what Bleu said. You probably won’t, but you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. And like Bleu’s comment, the timing of your idiotic remarks makes it worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: dukesince91
Also, also, it was a Republican who shot Trump.

Yes. The guy who screamed at Trump supporters calling then fascists (where did he get that from) and lost his mind is definitely a republican. Registered republican and republican are not the same thing.

I mean, Trump supporters support fascism sooo……what’s your point? Just because you’re a Republican doesn’t mean you have to be a Trump supporter you know.
Trump supporters are not fascists and don't support fascists. This is the lie that brainwashed people like yourself keep repeating that led to his attempted assassination. Dumb people who are ate up with the media's propaganda (like yourself) will always be the problem in this country. You claim you were being sarcastic, after you got deleted. You had opportunities to say that you were being sarcastic and didn't take. Them. You are a trash person and should just own it.

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
He was one of the only people in Congress sending incendiary tweets following Saturday’s assassination attempt.
This doesn't tell me much. But I googled his Twitter and this is what I assume you are talking about?

I think it could have waited, sure. But let's not pretend that if there were an assassination attempt against Biden, there wouldn't be a 100 people in Congress blaming Trump's rhetoric.

Also, what did he say that isn't true? Biden and the democrats propaganda machine have been comparing Trump to evil dictators, saying he's a threat to democracy, predicting how he will rule as a king. All kinds of stuff. And you have people ITT repeating those lies because they believe them.

Reeeeeee dIcTAtOr........ reeeeeeeeeeee!

You guys are pathetic.
You guys are so brainwashed and so ignorant that you can’t see how dangerous his retention of those classified documents was. His lax security put lives in danger. But you will have two white guys in the White House and you can enjoy the he-man woman hating club as the country burns.

This doesn't tell me much. But I googled his Twitter and this is what I assume you are talking about?

I think it could have waited, sure. But let's not pretend that if there were an assassination attempt against Biden, there wouldn't be a 100 people in Congress blaming Trump's rhetoric.

Also, what did he say that isn't true? Biden and the democrats propaganda machine have been comparing Trump to evil dictators, saying he's a threat to democracy, predicting how he will rule as a king. All kinds of stuff. And you have people ITT repeating those lies because they believe them.
Well Trump is a direct threat to democracy. But crazy people do crazy things for no rational reason and until we know, this kind of garbage, while typical, is unhelpful.

You guys are so brainwashed and so ignorant that you can’t see how dangerous his retention of those classified documents was. His lax security put lives in danger. But you will have two white guys in the White House and you can enjoy the he-man woman hating club as the country burns.
Look, don't project your delusions and paranoia onto me. You didn't seem too up in arms about Biden's classified docs case being dropped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT