ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

So do “true” practicing Christians. Evangelicalism is a huge tenant of Christianity. You should be a lot more afraid of Christian evangelicals in this country than Islamic extremists. Only one group has enough political support to get anywhere and is not the Muslims.
Haha true Christian’s don’t believe in execution of the opposition though. A little different don’t you think

Reactions: dukesince91
Someone's never heard of the Crusades.
Give me a break man. The crusades have nothing to do with modern Christians and played no role in shaping American politics or civilization. In fact, modern Islam is a far closer comparison to the 11th and 12th centuries Crusades. You are a terribly dishonest debater.

Reactions: pisgah101
He answered the questions asked. He spoke clearly too.

Both things Potato Joe didn’t do. Even the whackos on the View admitted all this.
You legitimately did not watch the debate at all if you believe he spoke clearly. And he didn't answer any questions he was asked. Now that I know that you didn't watch it, you should. He was a completely incoherent mess.

You legitimately did not watch the debate at all if you believe he spoke clearly. And he didn't answer any questions he was asked. Now that I know that you didn't watch it, you should. He was a completely incoherent mess.
70% of Americans disagree with you.

You’re obviously trolling. Even @Dattier has acknowledged Potato Joe was bad. That should tell you all you need right there.

70% of Americans disagree with you.
70% of Americans didn't watch the debate then. Trump was complete garbage up there but that doesn't matter to his base because he is literally always an idiot. Biden has standards that he is held to that Trump is not. Trump got up there and lied over twenty times. Nothing he said was coherent or truthful. If you want to fact check me go ahead and you'll very quickly see I'm right.

All of that doesn't mean Biden was good, but he was still orders of magnitude better than his opponent.

You’re obviously trolling. Even @Dattier has acknowledged Potato Joe was bad. That should tell you all you need right there.
Who ever said he was good? Being better than Trump doesn't mean he was good. He just didn't stand up there and scream and lie for two hours like Trump. Go ahead and fact check the things Trump said during the debate, all of it was lies my guy. Every, single bit of it.

Give me a break man. The crusades have nothing to do with modern Christians and played no role in shaping American politics or civilization. In fact, modern Islam is a far closer comparison to the 11th and 12th centuries Crusades. You are a terribly dishonest debater.
"Gimme me a break man Nu-Christianity is nothing like old Christianity!" Except, it is. It still wants to imprison and kill people for not conforming to what they say. It still wants to indoctrinate our kids(and rape them too)and tell women that they are broodmares. It wants to deny LGBTQ people the right to exist. I know you can't be bothered to care about any of that because you're a straight white male and it doesn't affect you personally, but that doesn't mean that it's changed at all. You're just not the target, and you won't care until you are.

"Gimme me a break man Nu-Christianity is nothing like old Christianity!" Except, it is. It still wants to imprison and kill people for not conforming to what they say. It still wants to indoctrinate our kids(and rape them too)and tell women that they are broodmares. It wants to deny LGBTQ people the right to exist. I know you can't be bothered to care about any of that because you're a straight white male and it doesn't affect you personally, but that doesn't mean that it's changed at all. You're just not the target, and you won't care until you are.
You're more full of shit than potato Joe's depends.

You're openly calling for the death of the opposition and You're calling other people nazis. Eat a bullet you cock sucking piece of shit.
No I'm not. I simply said I wouldn't be upset if he died. I did not suggest that anyone should try to continue with further attempts. You're putting words in my mouth and I would appreciate it if you wouldn't do that sir.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT