ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Well Trump is a direct threat to democracy. But crazy people do crazy things for no rational reason and until we know, this kind of garbage, while typical, is unhelpful.
Define what constitutes a threat to democracy.

This doesn't tell me much. But I googled his Twitter and this is what I assume you are talking about?

I think it could have waited, sure. But let's not pretend that if there were an assassination attempt against Biden, there wouldn't be a 100 people in Congress blaming Trump's rhetoric.

Also, what did he say that isn't true? Biden and the democrats propaganda machine have been comparing Trump to evil dictators, saying he's a threat to democracy, predicting how he will rule as a king. All kinds of stuff. And you have people ITT repeating those lies because they believe them.
If you believe what you’re saying about what will happen in the future, that’s not lying. It could end up being wrong, but it’s not lying.
And you’ve been saying what about President Biden his entire term? How does President Trump talk about others?

So
Define what constitutes a threat to democracy.
Someone who refuses to accept the results of a fairly held election. And I know you are going to fall back on the MAGA mantra that this election was not fairly held but a number of Republicans, including Bill Barr, investigated Trump’s claims and told him they were unsubstantiated crap. Then there was the fact that he sat back while some of his supporters stormed the Capitol to interfere with the certification of the electoral vote.
Those are for starters.

Bleu deserved to get banned. It’s crossing a line to wish death on someone, and moments after a real attempt was made shows who he really is. I don’t like Biden or Obama, but I don’t wish death on either. If the roles were reversed, you’d be outraged.

Your comments aren’t much better than what Bleu said. You probably won’t, but you should be ashamed of yourself for saying that. And like Bleu’s comment, the timing of your idiotic remarks makes it worse.
America is really heading to a dark place. Trump has managed to corrupt both other branches and he truly is heading toward becoming a dictator.
Why didn’t you reply to my post? In case you missed it, I put it above. I’ll give you a chance to reply.
But this post you just made further cements just how pathetic of a person you are. You’re dumb as hell, and your TDS makes you insufferable. The man hasn’t been President since 2020, but you act as if he’s ruining the country.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend. You’re going to hurt her with all the rage you have stored.

So

Someone who refuses to accept the results of a fairly held election. And I know you are going to fall back on the MAGA mantra that this election was not fairly held but a number of Republicans, including Bill Barr, investigated Trump’s claims and told him they were unsubstantiated crap. Then there was the fact that he sat back while some of his supporters stormed the Capitol to interfere with the certification of the electoral vote.
Those are for starters.
So you're not going to give an honest attempt to define what constitutes a threat to democracy? Can you define what democracy is?

So you're not going to give an honest attempt to define what constitutes a threat to democracy? Can you define what democracy is?
That is your response? Did you read what I wrote? What pray tell is deficient in my answer?

That is your response? Did you read what I wrote? What pray tell is deficient in my answer?
You're not being honest. You're giving a worn out and dramatic take on January 6th repeating lies and ignoring context. I asked you to define what constitutes a threat to democracy. You didn't even try. You gave an incorrect assessment of what took place on a single day. It's not your fault. You're just doing what your overlords have programmed you to do.

If you believe what you’re saying about what will happen in the future, that’s not lying. It could end up being wrong, but it’s not lying.
And you’ve been saying what about President Biden his entire term? How does President Trump talk about others?
That's just it. The people producing these lies don't actually believe what they're saying. They have a specific goal, to herd the sheep and keep them living in fear in order to maintain control over them. It isn't much different with the republicans. The difference is, the republican voters are far less likely to be owned by their leaders than the Democrat, more so progressive Democrat, voters.

I look at Mitch McConnell getting booed at the RNC and see hope in the party's future. Where I see democrats fawn over crap politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Nader and the potato in office.

Trump says a lot of stupid stuff that I wish he wouldn't. But what does this have to do with the current conversation?

Trump says a lot of stupid stuff that I wish he wouldn't. But what does this have to do with the current conversation?
Thats their purpose. They sure as hell can’t win on any issue, so why not attempt to beat the hell out of the opponent’s character?

Well trained sheep is what they are.

Reactions: GhostOf301
You're not being honest. You're giving a worn out and dramatic take on January 6th repeating lies and ignoring context. I asked you to define what constitutes a threat to democracy. You didn't even try. You gave an incorrect assessment of what took place on a single day. It's not your fault. You're just doing what your overlords have programmed you to do.
You are preposterous and ignorant. Your belief about 1/6 has been proven BY MEMBERS OF TRUMP’S ADMINISTRATION to be false. Talk about brainwashing. You are it writ large. Have a good night. I am going to stop hitting my head against the wall trying to talk facts with someone whose head never leaves the Maga haze.

You guys are so brainwashed and so ignorant that you can’t see how dangerous his retention of those classified documents was. His lax security put lives in danger. But you will have two white guys in the White House and you can enjoy the he-man woman hating club as the country burns.
Biden had classified docs… that he literally was NEVER supposed to have

So

Those are for starters.
We don’t have a democracy………

And he didn’t sit back why supporters stormed the capital.

You are preposterous and ignorant. Your belief about 1/6 has been proven BY MEMBERS OF TRUMP’S ADMINISTRATION to be false. Talk about brainwashing. You are it writ large. Have a good night. I am going to stop hitting my head against the wall trying to talk facts with someone whose head never leaves the Maga haze.
I don't blame you for refusing to be honest about defining democracy.

Bobby Bones Sheep GIF by National Geographic Channel

The example I would give would be attempting to put your political opponents in jail. Using the DOJ to influence state drawn charges. Illegally raiding the home of your political opponent and running a propaganda campaign through state run media to influence the voters.

There is a claim out there that local SWAT was supposed to be on that roof. But it was too hot. Sounds about right.

Biden had classified docs… that he literally was NEVER supposed to have
Unlike Trump, Biden cooperated with the FBI, and never had docs with the same security classification. Pence also had some docs but the FBI DID NOT GO AFTER HIM.

@SDevada is such a miserable, hateful person. I couldn’t imagine despising a person the way this windbag hates Trump.

Again, this man hasn’t been President in over 4 years. But to read what she says, you’d think he was still in office.

I have yet to hear the angle of Trump's assassination attempt being a threat to democracy from any of the emotional drama queens who seem to be very scared about threats to democracy.

It's no longer a debate. The left/liberals are all a bunch of losers. @Dattier has come as close to feeling bad for what happened Saturday as we will get. But not @SDevada. I haven't read anything from her showing any concern for what happened to Trump. I honestly feel she was disappointed. That really speaks volumes about her. She truly is a pathetic person.

They also know (but will never admit it) that the party they've supported for decades is rotten/evil to the core.

That's just it. The people producing these lies don't actually believe what they're saying. They have a specific goal, to herd the sheep and keep them living in fear in order to maintain control over them. It isn't much different with the republicans. The difference is, the republican voters are far less likely to be owned by their leaders than the Democrat, more so progressive Democrat, voters.

I look at Mitch McConnell getting booed at the RNC and see hope in the party's future. Where I see democrats fawn over crap politicians like Pelosi, Waters, Nader and the potato in office.

You don't actually have any clue whether they believe what they're saying or not. Depending on whether you want to call them stupid or evil, you'll even change what you claim they're thinking.

You have everything exactly backward. President Trump has been using inflammatory language since 2015 and the most devout MAGA candidates and citizens do, too, but you're all outraged that Democrats use extremist language directed right back at Trump. Democrats have done this in response, as a reaction, not as the initial shot itself. Complete hypocrisy from you.

What Democrat isn't complete crap in your eyes? You're a very poor judge of who Democrats may fawn over or not. There have been quite a few people speaking up about wanting President Biden to step aside since the debate. But that's not a sign of hope in your book; it's "proof" that he's the worst evereverinfinity. Again, you're a complete hypocrite.

We don’t have a democracy………

And he didn’t sit back why supporters stormed the capital.
We don't have a direct, 100% pure democracy. It's stupid to claim we do not have a government set up based on democratic principles.

President Trump tweeted out a weakly worded statement against violence several hours into the insurrection.

The example I would give would be attempting to put your political opponents in jail. Using the DOJ to influence state drawn charges. Illegally raiding the home of your political opponent and running a propaganda campaign through state run media to influence the voters.
The case's being dismissed does not mean the raid was illegal. They had a search warrant. You don't even use honest language in these discussions.

You have everything exactly backward. President Trump has been using inflammatory language since 2015 and the most devout MAGA candidates and citizens do, too, but you're all outraged that Democrats use extremist language directed right back at Trump. Democrats have done this in response, as a reaction, not as the initial shot itself. Complete hypocrisy from you.

What Democrat isn't complete crap in your eyes? You're a very poor judge of who Democrats may fawn over or not. There have been quite a few people speaking up about wanting President Biden to step aside since the debate. But that's not a sign of hope in your book; it's "proof" that he's the worst evereverinfinity. Again, you're a complete hypocrite.
It's ironic that his 'inflammatory' language started in 2015. They started in on him as soon as he threw his name into the ring. Anything he said early on was due to how corrupt he knew the system is. Sure he's mouthy, but as time goes on, more and more are seeing that Trump is closer to the truth than not. The debate was huge, a lot of people that have had their eyes closed realized just how evil the media has been in hiding Biden's mental state over the last several years.

It's a tragedy that you still cling to party politics.

Last edited:
You don't actually have any clue whether they believe what they're saying or not. Depending on whether you want to call them stupid or evil, you'll even change what you claim they're thinking.

If they honestly believe that Trump is this Hitler like Fascists, then they want him dead. If you don't think that they are being deliberately dishonest in order to keep the country divided, you are a gullible little man. And as I said before, I am totally okay with acknowledging that the republicans do it to. They just have less loyal sheep and they don't have the media as their right hand man.

Hillary ran a campaign on lies. She sent people into Trump rallies to start fights and create an image. It was an absolute attack against his character and it was only in response to him threatening her glass ceiling moment. You are a liar when you try and say that the lefties started calling Trump Hitler and a threat to democracy in response. It was their own strategy.

I have a hard time finding any politician that isn't crap. I would really have to do some homework to find a democrat politician that isn't crap. And the idea that the people calling for Biden to step down (an attack against democracy) is a promising sign for the democrats is a joke. They are desperate because their puppet is too far gone. Just like he was 4 years ago.

Last edited:
The case's being dismissed does not mean the raid was illegal. They had a search warrant. You don't even use honest language in these discussions.
The case being brought does not mean that the charges were legitimate or that the warrants were legally obtained. It was a clear case of Biden using the justice department against his perceived political opponent. Something you guys kept saying Trump was going to do to scare people out of voting for him, but he never did. Again, democrats being guilty of what they accuse the conservatives of being.

If they honestly believe that Trump is this Hitler like Fascists, then they want him dead. If you don't think that they are being deliberately dishonest in order to keep the country divided, you are a gullible little man. And as I said before, I am totally okay with acknowledging that the republicans do it to. They just have less loyal sheep and they don't have the media as their right hand man.

Hillary ran a campaign on lies. She sent people into Trump rallies to start fights and create an image. It was an absolute attack against his character and it was only in response to him threatening her glass ceiling moment. You are a liar when you try and say that the lefties started calling Trump Hitler and a threat to democracy in response. It was their own strategy.

I have a hard time finding any politician that isn't crap. I would really have to do some homework to find a democrat politician that isn't crap. And the idea that the people calling for Biden to step down (an attack against democracy) is a promising sign for the democrats is a joke. They are desperate because their puppet is too far gone. Just like he was 4 years ago.
I could have a sit down conversation with Harold Ford Jr. I know he's no longer a politician but he seems willing to have a real back and forth.

You are not good at logic. You are good at fan fiction. Bad fan fiction, but you're good at it. No, it does not follow that believing someone is truly "Hitler like" means they want him dead. I don't think any politician or salesperson is completely honest, so certainly there is a degree of hyperbole. I believe very much that President Trump's first term was very harmful to democracy, truth, and unity. I believe a second term will be even worse.

The GOP has sold its soul for President Trump. He has maniacal followers who L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y and sincerely compare him to Jesus. There is no such cult-like following around President Biden.

The idea that calls for Biden to step down is a positive sign is as legit as the idea that the RNC booing Sen McConnell is a positive sign, no more, no less.

You're just making up your own truths throughout this. You lack the courage, intelligence, skill, and integrity to debate without resorting to strawmen.

The case being brought does not mean that the charges were legitimate or that the warrants were legally obtained. It was a clear case of Biden using the justice department against his perceived political opponent. Something you guys kept saying Trump was going to do to scare people out of voting for him, but he never did. Again, democrats being guilty of what they accuse the conservatives of being.
Were the warrants forged? Did a judge in good standing sign them? Then they were legal.
The case was not dismissed based on evidence. President Trump was indeed hoarding classified documents long after he'd been told to return them and did not keep them secure. A Trump-appointed judge dismissed the case on standing. She didn't say he was innocent or wrongly accused; she said the people bringing the case against him didn't have standing to do so.
You have to be trolling at this point.

You are not good at logic. You are good at fan fiction. Bad fan fiction, but you're good at it. No, it does not follow that believing someone is truly "Hitler like" means they want him dead. I don't think any politician or salesperson is completely honest, so certainly there is a degree of hyperbole. I believe very much that President Trump's first term was very harmful to democracy, truth, and unity. I believe a second term will be even worse.

The GOP has sold its soul for President Trump. He has maniacal followers who L-I-T-E-R-A-L-L-Y and sincerely compare him to Jesus. There is no such cult-like following around President Biden.

The idea that calls for Biden to step down is a positive sign is as legit as the idea that the RNC booing Sen McConnell is a positive sign, no more, no less.

You're just making up your own truths throughout this. You lack the courage, intelligence, skill, and integrity to debate without resorting to strawmen.
Blah blah blah.

Were the warrants forged? Did a judge in good standing sign them? Then they were legal.
The case was not dismissed based on evidence. President Trump was indeed hoarding classified documents long after he'd been told to return them and did not keep them secure. A Trump-appointed judge dismissed the case on standing. She didn't say he was innocent or wrongly accused; she said the people bringing the case against him didn't have standing to do so.
You have to be trolling at this point.
What you are refusing to acknowledge is the "Trump appointed" Judge wouldn't have to rule on the standing if it weren't for the Biden led DOJ drawing unsubstantiated charges for political reasons. Reverse the roles and it would be, whine whine whine, Trump is a dictator and is weaponizing the DOJ. Whine whine whine.

Well it looks like we might be getting the answer on Biden as President, or President no more. Covid.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we never hear from him again.

Joy Reid has proclaimed that Biden coming back from Covid is as big as Trump surviving being shot at.

This attack on democracy is unreal. First the primary season was a no go. Now the votes of millions American's could mean nothing. Seems like the left isn't a big fan of every vote counts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT