ADVERTISEMENT

The Ipsy Thread

Hahaha what???! I took the picture....about died! Long story behind why I was in there and what I did in there. Funny as hell. To me anyway.

I just noticed where you were....I didn't catch that at first.......I don't think we what to know why you were there and what you did!!!!

I just noticed where you were....I didn't catch that at first.......I don't think we what to know why you were there and what you did!!!!
Hoping you would ask but I’ll tell you anyway. I took a trip to NC to watch a Duke game. On the ride back to VA my gf spotted a sex store or whatever I forget the name. So she wanted to go, so I did. When I was in there I had (13 year old mind ) the idea to buy a blowup doll. So I bought one , got her to blow it up, stuck her out the top of my sunroof all the way back from NC to VA.....:D:D She was ah waving ah flying and ah flapping!! All the way home! People were waving and carrying on. The End. Haha

Reactions: sheyduke
Hoping you would ask but I’ll tell you anyway. I took a trip to NC to watch a Duke game. On the ride back to VA my gf spotted a sex store or whatever I forget the name. So she wanted to go, so I did. When I was in there I had (13 year old mind ) the idea to buy a blowup doll. So I bought one , got her to blow it up, stuck her out the top of my sunroof all the way back from NC to VA.....:D:D She was ah waving ah flying and ah flapping!! All the way home! People were waving and carrying on. The End. Haha

There was no WAY I was gonna ask what you did !!!

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
Hey I got my own thread I can act as random as I am, and mature as I am (13 year old) in peace and on topic haha. Gracias @hart2chesson

Ipsy you are more than welcome my friend, and gotta remember QC's slogan:"Pick And Roll!" That means you just pick your vice presidential candidate, and "ROLL" with it!!!

OFC

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
gSJMIyP.jpg
What about him?

Reactions: sheyduke
I just bought two bearded dragons. They are awesome

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT