ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Thread on Rivals - EVER...?

Okay, I'm sorry DJ that I got this thread off point...it's too good to let it go too far astray.:p

Anyway, to anyone that knows...has Coryfly went off the deep end? I always thought he was one of the more reasonable UNC posters, but after reading some of his posts in that thread....jeez. He can't seem to understand why UNCfaninKy is getting all that grief, and he also believes that the NCAA not coming down on his Heels are a sign of vindication (WRONG). I think it must be like 2010 again when gunslingerdick (and many others) became unhinged.

OFC

Okay, I'm sorry DJ that I got this thread off point...it's too good to let it go too far astray.:p

Anyway, to anyone that knows...has Coryfly went off the deep end? I always thought he was one of the more reasonable UNC posters, but after reading some of his posts in that thread....jeez. He can't seem to understand why UNCfaninKy is getting all that grief, and he also believes that the NCAA not coming down on his Heels are a sign of vindication (WRONG). I think it must be like 2010 again when gunslingerdick (and many others) became unhinged.

OFC

He has man and I’m with you, he use to be my favorite UNC poster but he went off of the deep end. I’ve tried to tel him but he gets so defensive with me lol

OFC

Cory is still a pretty good poster, but the academic scandal messed with him a bit, as much as he would deny it.

Oh, Cory is REALLY damaged when it comes to the scandal, and his ego and tendency to talk down to people doesn't help. He is convinced that anyone who thinks anything nefarious happened is an uneducated moron who knows nothing, be it Condi Rice or Dan Kane or whomever, and that only HE is smart and informed enough to have an opinion. Then he doubles down by assigning all sorts of terrible attributes and intentions to anyone who doubts that UNC was innocent of wrong doing... either you are jealous or purposefully trolling or whatever, instead of just that you believe they cheated.

There is some CRAZY groupthink going on with the UNC fans on the national board... this strange mix of anger and elation and dismissiveness, and a certainty that anyone who believes UNC cheated is some jealous, hating faker who is putting on a show.

Cory is still a pretty good poster, but the academic scandal messed with him a bit, as much as he would deny it.

Yeah, I don't doubt Cory is still a good guy, DJ. Honestly, most people have some subject that just triggers them, or they can't deal with it. I guess I've had my own, but as life has worn me down some, I try not to get too upset at things that aren't life and death. Life is just too precious.

OFC

I seem to be his main target.He cannot stand it if anyone points out the transgressions that his program has been involved in.Rven people such as David Robinson and Condi Rice were mouthpieces for the conspiracies against Unc

I seem to be his main target.He cannot stand it if anyone points out the transgressions that his program has been involved in.Rven people such as David Robinson and Condi Rice were mouthpieces for the conspiracies against Unc

Oh shit, yeah, I saw that! He was just going AFTER you. And it's funny... it's all "YOU ARE OBSESSED ITS SAD!" No, we are just discussing a topic in a thread about said topic. That's it. Don't go getting crazy.

He is sort of a bitchy drama queen.

Yeah, I don't doubt Cory is still a good guy, DJ. Honestly, most people have some subject that just triggers them, or they can't deal with it. I guess I've had my own, but as life has worn me down some, I try not to get too upset at things that aren't life and death. Life is just too precious.

OFC

He's a tar heel. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. To be honest he was one of my favorite tar hell posters too. I have no idea what happened and as far as I know he hasn't been banned from DI. I guess he just got tired of it all. It would hurt me if Duke got caught up in some of the scandal unc has but I'm completely being honest when I say this. I would still be the same Duke fan I am now but I would be a man about it and let my shame and disappointment be known. I would also ask that those who caused that shame to be held accountable . I don't care who it would be. Coach K, Coach Cut . Anyone. Loss of titles and wins if it so be deemed. That's the way I am. Not one tar heel supporter either on message boards or personal people I know have even hinted a little bit of guilt and that is a SHAME. They are cheaters and they are dirty. OFC

I was opposed to the piling on and linking that thread to other boards... then uncfaninky came back today and dug his hole even deeper. It went from very, very sad to straight up delusional.

He's a tar heel. He can't help it. It's his nature. Bless his heart. To be honest he was one of my favorite tar hell posters too. I have no idea what happened and as far as I know he hasn't been banned from DI. I guess he just got tired of it all. It would hurt me if Duke got caught up in some of the scandal unc has but I'm completely being honest when I say this. I would still be the same Duke fan I am now but I would be a man about it and let my shame and disappointment be known. I would also ask that those who caused that shame to be held accountable . I don't care who it would be. Coach K, Coach Cut . Anyone. Loss of titles and wins if it so be deemed. That's the way I am. Not one tar heel supporter either on message boards or personal people I know have even hinted a little bit of guilt and that is a SHAME. They are cheaters and they are dirty. OFC

I agree, Sky. You could still love your team (and I would), but, as you said, I couldn't provide cover and act all high high and mighty over it.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
If that happened at Duke I’d be furious. And I say that as someone who is pretty sure Duke isn’t clean. But man, that was just SO huge...

I was opposed to the piling on and linking that thread to other boards... then uncfaninky came back today and dug his hole even deeper. It went from very, very sad to straight up delusional.

Right? Like... if he had sort of fessed up and showed a modicum of humility I think most people would have eventually basically let it go. But he doubled down and then some. Once an aggressive douche, always an aggressive douche, I suppose.

Right? Like... if he had sort of fessed up and showed a modicum of humility I think most people would have eventually basically let it go. But he doubled down and then some. Once an aggressive douche, always an aggressive douche, I suppose.
exactly and that's what I told him, just take the hits and move on... instead he went full potato.

Years of being sold that they were the only school in the NCAA that did it the right way and every one else was corrupt distorted their sense of reality.If you grew up on NC you know what I am alluding too.Puliing back the curtain and exposing the wizard has driven them crazy and they just refuse to accept what they did.

Years of being sold that they were the only school in the NCAA that did it the right way and every one else was corrupt distorted their sense of reality.If you grew up on NC you know what I am alluding too.Puliing back the curtain and exposing the wizard has driven them crazy and they just refuse to accept what they did.
It'seems like your angel of a child is exposed as a pedifile, drug dealer, sex trafficker and animal abuser but gets off because of technicalities is still happened as he or she is still all the above.

SHAME. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Well, let's get back to a little lighter topic. I was going to post this gif I made of UNCfan in Ky on the thread that DJ posted here, but it wouldn't allow me...so, I'll leave it here (in case anyone cares). I just hate to see a good thread like that die.:p

ylO8F5P.gif

Oh, see how's she's smiling...I bet she is his wife...think we might owe him an apology.

OFC

That is WAY better than my stick-figure edit. High quality editing there.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT