ADVERTISEMENT

The Best Thread on Rivals - EVER...?

Thanks man, I appreciate the help on the national board.
On the national board? Yeah, pretty good. Right up there with threads about us winning national titles.

FYI, for those who do not know, UNCfan in Ky has been maybe the most vocal and aggressive defender of UNC in the scandal on the national forum for years.

Oh my gosh that is hilarious. But it's not the best.

There was some game Kentucky had NNNNOOO business losing just a few years back and rupp rafters got hit with a nuclear bomb, posters were posting pics of turds in toilets talking about how they found a better coach or some stuff. I was laughing so hard....

Reactions: Quavarius
I had seen that thread but hadn’t read it past the first page where the poll was being discussed then I saw that it was linked on RR, so I read through it and uncfaninky has been getting completely roasted on both the national board and RR.
When UNCfanINKY creates threads, they are incredibly annoying also. They are always unc related bait threads!

I went over to RR and they’re like sharks in water. Hilarious. Post of the day may be this guy thebluestreak: you guys are being hard on uncfaninky. He’s a great guy, especially for a 4th degree black belt rapper doctor astronaut cowboy. He told me himself.

unc fan in ky is really is a patient in an institution. There is no doubt in my mind about that. Pitiful. Just plain pitiful but dangerous. Hope he never gets out. OFC

1pdm89.jpg

Im sure many of us have had a few too many and done something embarrassing, I know I have!! BUT...

OH-MY-GOD!!!!

this guy......wow!!
A member since 2008 to boot.

Sorry guys, gotta go, my 3rd wife Natalie Portman and my 4th wife Lucy Hale are having another pillow fight in their undies and want me to referee again. It’s going to be hard climbing over the $10 million in cash that I just used to build a fort. That’s what I get for not building a door in my fort.

Im sure many of us have had a few too many and done something embarrassing, I know I have!! BUT...

OH-MY-GOD!!!!

this guy......wow!!
Yeah I thought that I’d done some stupid things after having a few too many but uncfaninky takes the cake and the funniest/saddest part is that I doubt alcohol had any part in his current situation.

Sorry guys, gotta go, my 3rd wife Natalie Portman and my 4th wife Lucy Hale are having another pillow fight in their undies and want me to referee again. It’s going to be hard climbing over the $10 million in cash that I just used to build a fort. That’s what I get for not building a door in my fort.
Man you are lucky. Post pics or it ain’t true;)

I've posted a little over there and more than a few times unc fan in ky made hinself known to me. He's kind of like the annoying neighborhood kid we all had who knew he was annoying. The more we tried to run him off the more annoying he would get. The more we tried to ignore him the worse he would get. He's notv Eddie Haskell annoying. Even Wally put up with him. If for some reason he reads this post I suppose it gives him a rush because he thinks I've done it again. Reallyou to be honest I think he's just an idiot. Just grateful he's a tar heel fan. OFC

Man you are lucky. Post pics or it ain’t true;)
My camera just mysteriously stopped working. Weird, right? I sent some pics of the last pillow fight to ODD. I’d login to my email to get them but it also just mysteriously stopped working. I think ODD still has the old pics. @OldasdirtDevil you still have them? Can you post them if you do?

My camera just mysteriously stopped working. Weird, right? I sent some pics of the last pillow fight to ODD. I’d login to my email to get them but it also just mysteriously stopped working. I think ODD still has the old pics. @OldasdirtDevil you still have them? Can you post them if you do?
Yea that is weird. Maybe when your camera starts working again, you can post pics when they have another pillow fight!

If you were telling the truth, it would have been $14 million. That's how much it takes to make a decent fort. Liar.

If you were telling the truth, it would have been $14 million. That's how much it takes to make a decent fort. Liar.
I didn’t make the moat or draw bridge so I only needed $10 million. I used up the other $4 million as toilet paper last night. I had Indian food...curry does not agree with me.

Reactions: dbav
Yep. Pretty rich.

If he wasn’t the biggest UNC scandal troll on any board, I’d feel worse for him.

If I were him, I would delete my account, and probably not even start a new one from fear of my IP address being recognized!!!

You're getting a little senile in your 'older' age, FTB! Sure, the pic you sent me had Lucy & Natalie pillow fighting, but a third girl was present also. Not sure if she was another of your wives or not, but she did have a Cowboys tattoo on her ass...

nHkbx9T.jpg

And you know what guys, I do believe UNCfan in Ky. I'm pretty sure when I zoomed in on that gal from Germany I could detect a very minor make-up smear on her butt...so yeah, I believe that Cowboys tattoo is under there...somewhere...and don't anyone tell me differently.

PS...FTB, please don't let Sarah see this post, I don't want her to think badly of me!

OFC

You're getting a little senile in your 'older' age, FTB! Sure, the pic you sent me had Lucy & Natalie pillow fighting, but a third girl was present also. Not sure if she was another of your wives or not, but she did have a Cowboys tattoo on her ass...

nHkbx9T.jpg

And you know what guys, I do believe UNCfan in Ky. I'm pretty sure when I zoomed in on that gal from Germany I could detect a very minor make-up smear on her butt...so yeah, I believe that Cowboys tattoo is under there...somewhere...and don't anyone tell me differently.

PS...FTB, please don't let Sarah see this post, I don't want her to think badly of me!

OFC
ODD you never disappoint! Thank you my friend! I forgot about my second wife, Hayden Panettiere, being there during the last royal pillow rumble! Whoa! That was quite the night! Hayden lost to Natalie after Lucy was taken down with a double pillow assault!

Don’t worry, Sarah, my first wife, will never think bad of you! She still talks about the video you made. You’re forever attached to her recovery. It brought a smile to her face during the most difficult part of her life. Mine too. She says hello. The dogs say hello as well. We should catch up. Email me or I’ll email you tomorrow. I’m hoping to make it to NC for the Duke vs Cheaters game in February. If I do, we need to meet up for a beer. I’m buying.

For those that don’t know, my wife was in a terrible accident that put her in the hospital for about 6 months. ODD made a video of our dogs dancing and singing that my wife and I loved. It was one of the first times she smiled after the accident.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT