ADVERTISEMENT

Tar Hole jokes

I'm not speaking bad on a man that has passed away, but years ago when Dougherty coached the Holes there was a joke that Dean broke his leg. He supposedly fell off a ladder. He was trying to remove his name from the building.

UnncHVDiploma_H_original.png

The Dean of North Carolina is informed that he has a student who has been there 6 years and still has not graduated,he calls the student into his office and says..son this is an embarrassment to this university,we have to get you graduated..so at the next game in the Dean Dome,at half time,we will ask you a skill testing question,if you answer it correctly,you will be given your degree..so half time comes,21,000 are cheering for this guy and the dean asks him...what is 2 plus 2...the guy thinks for a little bit,then says 4...the crowd goes BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO give him another chance!

A man fell in love with the girl of his dreams. They were perfect for each other, except for one minor problem: She was a Maryland Terrapins fan and he was a Duke Blue Devils fan. He decided to make the ultimate sacrifice and become a Terrapins fan.

He went to the doctor and asked if there was an easy way to do this. The doctor replied, "Yes, it's a very simple procedure. What we do is go in and remove half your brain. When you wake up, you will be a Maryland Terrapins fan."

The man agrees, and the next week goes into surgery. After he wakes up the doctor comes up to him concerned. "Sir, I apologize, but there was a mix-up with the scalpel. Instead of removing half your brain we removed 3/4 of it. How do you feel?"

The man sat up, looked around, and said "GO TARHEELS!"

A Maryland Terrapins fan and a North Carolina Tarheels fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Maryland fan slams on the brakes. There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Maryland fan said "We Terrapins never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep.

Then he says to the North Carolina fan, "Your turn"... And the Tarheels fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

A Maryland Terrapins fan and a North Carolina Tarheels fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Maryland fan slams on the brakes. There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Maryland fan said "We Terrapins never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep.

Then he says to the North Carolina fan, "Your turn"... And the Tarheels fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.
L FCKING OL

There was a guy from Chapel Hill that got caught with his pants down with a goat. He was given the option of a good trial lawyer or a lawyer not so good, but knew how to pick a jury. He chose the one that could pick the jury.
At the hearing, the prosecutor said "so what you're saying is that you were urinating and the goat backed up to you!?" The guy said "Yes Sir, that's exactly what happened!"
Sitting over in the jury box was Guru Gary. He tapped the guy beside him and whispered, "A good goat will do that!!"

Dear Abby.

I just proposed to the girl of my dreams and she said yes. I do have some family issues that she doesn't know about and I need to tell them to her. My father is serving a life sentence for the murder of a nun. My mother is in a mental institution. I have a brother also doing time for drug trafficking. He supplied drugs to 6 and 7 year old kids. One of my sisters is a street walker. Another sister has just been arrested for conspiracy to assassinate the President of The United States of America. One of my sisters is a regular guest on Jerry Springer and I do have a brother that goes to the university of north carolina in chapel hill. He is a dean's list student and is president of the student body. He is a pre-med student that has been guaranteed a residency at the hospital in chapel hill where he wants to work with children . I feel I need to come clean with my girl about my family but I feel uneasy about one situation and if she knows this I'm afraid the engagement is over. So Abby I'm asking you this. Should I tell her about my brother that goes to unc. Signed: Concerned. OFC

A Duke student, an NCSU student, and a Carolina student are walking along the beach and come across a lantern. One of the students picks it up, and a Genie pops out.

"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Blue Devil says, "I am studying to be a doctor. My father was a doctor, and my son will also be a doctor. I want a nice doctor's office so I can treat all the people in the area. With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM', the doctor's building appeared with all the latest medical technology.

The Carolina student was amazed, and so he said, "Chapel Hill is a wonderful town, the best town in the world. I want a wall around Chapel Hill so that no one else can come into our precious city." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF', there was a huge wall around Chapel Hill.

The NCSU student asks the Genie: "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, and nothing can get in or out. Now, what is your wish?"

The NCSU student says, "Fill it up with water."

A Duke student, an NCSU student, and a Carolina student are walking along the beach and come across a lantern. One of the students picks it up, and a Genie pops out.

"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.

The Blue Devil says, "I am studying to be a doctor. My father was a doctor, and my son will also be a doctor. I want a nice doctor's office so I can treat all the people in the area. With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM', the doctor's building appeared with all the latest medical technology.

The Carolina student was amazed, and so he said, "Chapel Hill is a wonderful town, the best town in the world. I want a wall around Chapel Hill so that no one else can come into our precious city." Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF', there was a huge wall around Chapel Hill.

The NCSU student asks the Genie: "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall." The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, and nothing can get in or out. Now, what is your wish?"

The NCSU student says, "Fill it up with water."

DJ there have been some good ones on here, but that one got me....I laughed hard.

Dear Abby.

I just proposed to the girl of my dreams and she said yes. I do have some family issues that she doesn't know about and I need to tell them to her. My father is serving a life sentence for the murder of a nun. My mother is in a mental institution. I have a brother also doing time for drug trafficking. He supplied drugs to 6 and 7 year old kids. One of my sisters is a street walker. Another sister has just been arrested for conspiracy to assassinate the President of The United States of America. One of my sisters is a regular guest on Jerry Springer and I do have a brother that goes to the university of north carolina in chapel hill. He is a dean's list student and is president of the student body. He is a pre-med student that has been guaranteed a residency at the hospital in chapel hill where he wants to work with children . I feel I need to come clean with my girl about my family but I feel uneasy about one situation and if she knows this I'm afraid the engagement is over. So Abby I'm asking you this. Should I tell her about my brother that goes to unc. Signed: Concerned. OFC

This one is for you, Sky.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you (and DJ). I hadn't checked my emails in almost a month (due to everything that's been going on) until this afternoon. I'll email you and DJ both tonight (or maybe in the wee morning hours...when I get time). And thank you to both of you...you're both pure gold. God bless.

DXG7O9I.jpg

OFC

This one is for you, Sky.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you (and DJ). I hadn't checked my emails in almost a month (due to everything that's been going on) until this afternoon. I'll email you and DJ both tonight (or maybe in the wee morning hours...when I get time). And thank you to both of you...you're both pure gold. God bless.

DXG7O9I.jpg

OFC

It came out just like I thought it would. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

I've looked for over 43 minutes for a good looking tar heel co ed in these two pics and still haven't found one. Would one of you guys please point one out. tar heels fans are welcome to help since the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :D:DOFC

I've looked for over 43 minutes for a good looking tar heel co ed in these two pics and still haven't found one. Would one of you guys please point one out. tar heels fans are welcome to help since the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :D:DOFC
The better question to ask is how much alcohol would be involved???

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT