ADVERTISEMENT

Sweet 16 - Day Two Thread (besides Duke)

Aww poor little 23 year old seniors. Gotta go play in the G league down

Well you guys lucked out. I've seen a bunch of your posters [raying that we wouldn't meet in the finals. You guys know what would have happened. Have fun destroying VT in your super easy bracket. Will still the ref's help.

Thanks...good luck with English 101...from this post I think it's going to be touch and go if you pass ( unless you are an athlete., then you are good)

Wow! Just got home and I’m loving what I’m witnessing on my tv screen right now!

eating-crow.jpg

Well, I was completely wrong about this Auburn squad. I thought they had no shot of beating UNx. I said they couldn't beat an elite team. Never happier to be wrong. This crow, actually, is quite delicious!

What the hell was Roy doing with his subbing in the last 6 or so minutes. He had Cam, Maye, and White watching a ton when it was still a game.

Reactions: GillJET
Its already a great night!!!!

The first rule of March Madness has been observed. Now, onto rule #2!

1. UNC loses, no matter what else happens.

2. Duke wins the NCAA title.

OFC

Well you guys lucked out. I've seen a bunch of your posters [raying that we wouldn't meet in the finals. You guys know what would have happened. Have fun destroying VT in your super easy bracket. Will still the ref's help.
tenor.gif

Well we know one team that's not gonna win their 7th NCAA championship. Great niget for college basketball so far. Now lets go get ours. See its already turned into a 9:45 start now. OFC

Kenny Smiff will never hear the end of this from Sir Charles. Congrats to Auburn on a great game. And though I'm loath to say it, congrats to Luke Maye on a much better career than most thought possible. I'd probably love that kid if he had better taste in selecting a college.

@OldasdirtDevil

Any chance we can get little’s three blocks in a row around the 12:30 mark on a gif loop?

No worries if not.

*I started this message with “two blocks” but Little said, “hold my beer.”

FTB, I've been watching the game while fixing supper (dinner for you non-southerners). Yeah, I think you guys know I have different hours than most. I don't have any video footage (yet) to cut out the blocks and make a gif. But after I get through watching Duke there should be some video online somewhere so that I can make a gif. Now, we just need Duke to TCB.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Kenny Smiff will never hear the end of this from Sir Charles. Congrats to Auburn on a great game. And though I'm loath to say it, congrats to Luke Maye on a much better career than most thought possible. I'd probably love that kid if he had better taste in selecting a college.
I'll say this, he deserved more than a slap on the hand after walking off the court for the last time.

Reactions: CRAZIE4LIFE
Gotta get me a pair of those Elite eight tennis shoes. Nice looking, but uncomfortable as hell. Hard to walk in, they have no heels!

It's times like this that I wish I wasn't banned from thr. If I could still post there however I would get banned just about right now. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Be sure to follow his career for the next 5 years in the G league

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT